Plugin Contributions

email error "1034 Incorrect key file for table 'zen_customers'; try to repair it

Hi. I just logged into my admin site. I tried to click on my customer list. It gave me an error message

"1034 Incorrect key file for table 'zen_customers'; try to repair it
    in:
    [select count(*) as total from zen_customers c left join zen_customers_info ci on c.customers_id= ci.customers_info_id left join zen_address_book a on c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id ]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields."

What do I do to fix this

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Customers list doesn't appear

Did you ever get a fix for this? My site is getting the same error. I cannot even view the database in phpadmin because if this error..... Cannot upgrade zen cart either because the database is messed up...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "1034 Incorrect key file for table 'zen_customers'; try to repair it

"1034 Incorrect key file for table 'zen_customers'; try to repair it
    That error means there's a problem with your MySQL database, which your hosting company needs to resolve for you.

Sometimes your hosting company may give you a "repair databases" button in their control panel tools. Using that may solve the problem. If not, you need to log a ticket for them to fix it.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "1034 Incorrect key file for table 'zen_customers'; try to repair it

I have gotten this error on one of my sites, and found the repair button in cPanel > MySQL Databases > Modify Databases > Repair Database[]. However, "repairing" did not help. Time to call my host, I guess...