Hello Langer and all,

zencart v1.3.9e
easy populate v1.2.5.4

I could use some help. I downloaded easy populate v1.2.5.4 from modhole. I believe I have followed all the instructions correctly.

When I select Easy Populate under the Tools menu, this warning is displayed on the top of the page:
Warning Easy Populate uploads folder not found!
NIX SERVERS: Your uploads folder is either missing, or you have altered the name and/or directory of your uploads folder without configuring this

in Easy Populate.
WINDOWS SERVERS: Please request your web host to assign write permissions to the uploads folder. This is usually granted through Windows server

user account IUSR_COMPUTERNAME.
Your configuration indicates that your uploads folder is named myenieartstudio.com/zencart/temp/, and is located in

/hsphere/local/home/misterron/myenieartstudio.com/zencart/, however this cannot be found.
Easy Populate cannot upload files until you have provided an uploads folder with read/write/execute permissions for the site owner (usually chmod

700 but you may require chmod 777)

The /myenieartstudio.com/zencart/temp folder ownership has been changed to 777

I have "Upload File Date Format" Configured to y-m-d

I have manually added 2 products to zencart.

I selected "Download Complete tab-delimited .txt file to edit (Attributes Not Included)" and saved to a file, this worked!

Then I edited the downloaded file and added a few more products. Saved as tab delimited from excel with a new file name Full-EP2010Oct16-0938.txt

Import from Temp Dir (myenieartstudio.com/zencart/temp/)
Full-EP2010Oct16-0938.txt
Upload Results
Filename: Full-EP2010Oct16-0938.txt
Upload Complete
only 2 products shown

Upload EP File
Full-EP2010Oct16-0938.txt
Upload Results
File uploaded.
Temporary filename: /tmp/phpe9PyWa
User filename: Full-EP2010Oct16-0938.txt
Size: 3690
Upload Complete
only 2 products shown

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,
MyeNieArtStudio