Hi,

I followed the instructions on setting up a new template from here:
https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=142

When I choose the new template, on the localhost I get interesting colors and can see the images in the includes/templates/my_custom_template/images and when I use Firebug or the Developer toolbar add-in I can see the CSS files.
When I access the server remotely, I get the following on all of my CSS

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Forbidden</h1>
<p>You don't have permission to access /includes/templates/my_custom_template/css/stylesheet_css_buttons.css
on this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) PHP/5.3.2 DAV/2 Server at localhost Port 8888</address>
</body></html>

I used the copy functions within the finder (just holding option while dragging) and inspected all directories from terminal and all of the permissions are the same.

I do have some extended attributes, yet have no idea how to fix them. In the copied directory (e.g. the new template), on my template_info.php file, I have the following extra entries (when you ls - lO@):
com.apple.FinderInfo 32
com.apple.TextEncoding 15

In both directories (the classic template and the new one) in the css and images directory, com.apple.quarantine is set to 38 (also from ls -lO@).

I tried deleting the .htaccess file from the zen-cart root (per other threads) with no luck.

I'm pretty stumped at this point and would really like to customize this template. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you.

On an unrelated note, when going through the wiki I noticed some inconsistencies and would be happy to fix them, but every path I followed there to get an account led to a dead-end, if anybody knows to whom I should send e-mail, etc....