Plugin Contributions

Default Slimbox from Zenflavor appears to have stopped working in Google Chrome

As per the title, the Slimbox addon is not working properly at the moment in Chrome. You click on an picture, and the box appears to open up the image, and it dims the screen etc, but then it freezes with a white box instead of the pic. If you then click the box, it closes as it would usually and un-dims the screen.

If any one else is running this mod and Chrome, can you please confirm. Works fine still in IE

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Slimbox from Zenflavor appears to have stopped working in Google Chrome

Quote Originally Posted by dgent View Post
    As per the title, the Slimbox addon is not working properly at the moment in Chrome. You click on an picture, and the box appears to open up the image, and it dims the screen etc, but then it freezes with a white box instead of the pic. If you then click the box, it closes as it would usually and un-dims the screen.

If any one else is running this mod and Chrome, can you please confirm. Works fine still in IE

Thanks
    Not sure which mod you have... but Slimbox is used in two mods... Fuel Slimbox and Zen Lightbox... the fix for Chrome was posted in Zen Lightbox.... http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...45314&page=215
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Slimbox from Zenflavor appears to have stopped working in Google Chrome

Im using this mod, which doesnt have a slimbox.php file, but a slimbox.js file and mootools.js file, and mods to a couple of core files.

zenflavor.com/lightbox-for-zen-cart.html

Ive tried updating the mootools file but its still not working correctly. Its not blank now, but instead its opening half of the image (when the white box 'expands' its only expanding half way) and the title of it at the base.

Any ideas how to fix it?

http://www.chameleon-web.net/grab.jpg

Plugin Contributions

Download from zenflavor again and overwrite the mootools.js and slimbox.js file.

Plugin Contributions

This is what I did, hence what I had above.

Ive fixed it though, I had to copy a jscript folder with the same files into the template folder also, as well as the main root folder, and now it all works fine.

Plugin Contributions

Hey dgent, are you able to give a little more detail on how you fixed it? I have the same issue have not been able to resolve it.
    thanks!

Plugin Contributions

it's working all of the sudden. I don't really know why. I downloaded the files again from http://www.zenflavor.com/lightbox-for-zen-cart.html and then deleted the js folder completely and then re-uploaded it from the new download and it just started working. It doesn't make sense to me because I had already tried overwriting individual files. oh well. lucky me.

Plugin Contributions

It is stated in the post on zenflavor.. the files have been updated for Google chrome (due to mootols version)