Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Alysa Rounded Template Support Thread

If you say so.

I am going to tell you right now.... These templates were installed and re-installed from scratch 14 times! They were always put in the same place but not working. I clicked the update refresher, and the templates were now listed under tools.

Someone can say this cant have happened, I am here just to let you know- it did... I dont know why, but it did.

Thanks anyways. Take care.

Plugin Contributions

I just wanted to post that the template has been approved and is available for download in the Free Software Add Ons section

Plugin Contributions

I just posted an update to the template package.

11/17/2010------Added the about_us_filenames.php, fixed ie6 and ie7 spacing bug with prev, listing, next on product info page, fixed positioning in slider.

Hopefully it will be approved and ready for download soon!

Plugin Contributions

Hi there,

Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful template. I have installed it and everything looks fantastic so far.

I had a few problems setting up things at first, but after a few try, most are working. But there is one problem that I just cannot pass, I cannot define any pages, no matter I use HTML or Plain text, everything will end up as codes that is the same in the php file. I asked for my husband' help, but he couldn't figure out why either.

All the define page status in my configuration page is on, and I set the editing method as HTML also. What could I have done wrong then?

Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,
    Rui

Plugin Contributions

Hi there,

Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful template. I have installed it and everything looks fantastic so far.

I had a few problems setting up things at first, but after a few try, most are working. But there is one problem that I just cannot pass, I cannot define any pages, no matter I use HTML or Plain text, everything will end up as codes that is the same in the php file. I asked for my husband' help, but he couldn't figure out why either.

All the define page status in my configuration page is on, and I set the editing method as HTML also. What could I have done wrong then?

Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,
    Rui
    This is not a problem with the template. See this:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165081

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the link, I will check it out and see whether it works. Thanks again, have a nice day.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for this template; it is truly incredible!

One question I do have is regarding the slide show on the index page. (I realize that the script wasn't written by you, but I'm hoping you might know the answer to my question off the top of your head. I've spent the last three hours trying to figure out a workaround for my issue by "google"ing as well as searching the Zen Cart forum, but alas - have not found anything pertinent to my situation.)

I've installed the css/javascript loader required by Tabbed Products Pro as well as Fast and Easy Checkout which works really well for speeding up my site, but it "breaks" the slide show. Instead of sliding, the pictures are stacked one on top of another. When I turn off the css/javascript loader, the slide show works.

There are a couple of other threads regarding similar issues, but none of them contained a viable solution for the Easy Slider.

If you don't know the answer right off, it's no big. I don't want you to have to do my research for me.

Link to my index page in case it is needed: theburningbutterfly.com/shop (I currently have the css/javascript loader enabled).

Oh and something else I wanted to ask you. Although I've used this template as a jumping off point of sorts, I have made several major changes to it. Do you still want me to keep your link in the footer? I don't mind leaving it there but if you don't care for the design, I'm sure you wouldn't want your name attached to it. :)

Also, please ignore my ghetto product pictures - I still have quite a bit of work to do.

Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

kamelion0927--I am happy that you like and are using the template This is something that I do want to research and figure out because it is likely to cause others problems. I will look into this and see what I can come up with

Your site looks great and I would love it if you would leave our credit link in the footer.

Plugin Contributions

O.k., the update has been approved and is in the free softwear add ons section

Plugin Contributions

Thanks! This is my eighth version but I think I finally have a winner thanks to your template.

I've been looking into my easySlider issue a little bit more and I found that regardless of whether the css/javascript loader is enabled, I'm getting a "jQuery is not defined: /includes/templates/alysa_rounded/jscript/jscript_easySlider.js" in the Firefox error console.

The only difference is that if the css/javascript loader is enabled, the slide show doesn't work.

Of course the loader being enabled is also causing issues with the mods that are supposed to require it be enabled, so I don't know if it really benefits my site at all.

Thanks for your help!

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast