Plugin Contributions

bug Search error '1109 Unknown table 'p' in field list' after upgrade from v137 to v138

After upgrade, an error message appears in the search result page, says:

Advanced Search
    1109 Unknown table 'p' in field list
    in:
    [select count(p.products_id) as total]

The search and advanced search work fine before I upgraded the site.

When I replaced the changed file /includes/modules/pages/advanced_search_result/header_php.php with the old one, then it works again.

I haven't found anybody else posted this problem, I wonder if it's just me have this problem. Any ideas?
    To be simple and genuine - we are naturally the same.
    Review My Zen Cart Shop - Clothing & Accessories Wholesale , Silk Store , Studio Flash Lights

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Search error '1109 Unknown table 'p' in field list' after upgrade from v137 to v1

Does this only happen for you with an upgrade, or also with a fresh install?
    Are you sure that the "new" header_php.php file was uploaded correctly? Did you have any customizations in it?
    What addons/contributions do you have installed?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Search error '1109 Unknown table 'p' in field list' after upgrade from v137 to v1

Thank you for reply. It happens with an upgrade as well as a fresh install with no customizations and addons/contributions installed. So I don't think it's the addons which cause the problem.
    Review My Zen Cart Shop - Clothing & Accessories Wholesale , Silk Store , Studio Flash Lights

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I can't seem to reproduce this problem on a fresh install.

What version of PHP and MySQL?
    What hosting platform? ie: linux/windows
    What's the URL?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

PHP Version: 5.2.0
    Database: MySQL 5.0.27-community-log
    I'm testing the v138 at localhost at the moment. I havn't upgraded the real site yet.

Plugin Contributions

I have the very same issue since I upgraded to the most up to date version. Worked fine before but now it does not.