Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apparel Boutique Template Support Thread

Hi The alignment is out on most product list pages ie New products on homnepage (dependant on products) and categories on the left. The underlying problem is image size and taht some titles run onto two lines.
    This is not a problem with the template. This is happening because of your product image sizes and product title lengths.

The in stock and kgs I want to add appears when i go into he product itself but not on the main category list
    You can add the weight to the product listing page via the admin at configuration -- product listing. There is no setting for adding the stock quantity. I would recommend searching the forum to find out if someone else has done this.

The 2nd page issue may be a browser thing but as there are only two products they are aligned one left and one on the right with the seperator just to the right of the left image leaving ahuge gap between the seperator and the right image
    It has nothing to do with the browser. As I have said, this is the correct behavior. If you want to change the number of products per product listing page you can do this in the admin. Here is a link to a tutorial:

How to Set the Number of Products per Product Listing Page

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I try to add this above the additional images code,but then you always see the text,also when there are no additional images.
    Sorry, that was not the correct place. I would recommend searching in the developers toolkit to find the correct file to edit.

I tried to search for an addon to always expand the categories,but without success.
    Many threads about this are very old,so still no solution for me
    Try searching for "alwyas show sub categories". I come up with many threads in this search.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne,
    I think we have our lines crossed. I didnt think it was a template problem I was looking for a way to align or pad them from the bottom. With regards to the Kgs and in stock this is text I want to add - the weight and (in stock) quantity appear already but I want it to say 13 'in stock' and 0.1'Kgs'.
    I will see if I can adjust the amount of products to make them align on the 2nd page
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I deleted the slider code from my mainpage,but i forget to save this on my pc.

Where can I find the slider code to add this back on my mainpage?

Thanks

Richard

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I deleted the slider code from my mainpage,but i forget to save this on my pc.

Where can I find the slider code to add this back on my mainpage?

Thanks

Richard
    It is in the template package includes/languages/english/html_includes/define_main_page.php. Just go and download the template files again.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    It is in the template package includes/languages/english/html_includes/define_main_page.php. Just go and download the template files again.

Thanks,

Anne

Thanks,will do that

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

It seems that my CSS files are loading 2 times.

1) JS loader Minify
    2) Normal CSS

How can we solve this to make sure that my CSS files are loading only 1 time?

Hope you have a solution for this,cause in this way it takes some little more time to load the pages.

Thanks

Richard

My shop: http://silvaro.nl

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

It seems that my CSS files are loading 2 times.

1) JS loader Minify
    2) Normal CSS

How can we solve this to make sure that my CSS files are loading only 1 time?

Hope you have a solution for this,cause in this way it takes some little more time to load the pages.

Thanks

Richard

My shop: http://silvaro.nl
    This is not a template specific question or a problem with the template. I would recommend posting to the css/javascript loader support thread. I have used that module many times in custom zen cart projects and not had any problems so maybe you do not have it installed correctly?

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Anne - first of all - AWESOME template. Thanks for sharing it. We are putting the final touches on our site, but we are trying to find the location to modify the look of the products on the front page. Your template has the price and "product details" button on the same line, maybe as part of a <tr>? We'd like to have the price and product details buttons centered and on separate lines underneath the product image previews. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Anne - first of all - AWESOME template. Thanks for sharing it. We are putting the final touches on our site, but we are trying to find the location to modify the look of the products on the front page. Your template has the price and "product details" button on the same line, maybe as part of a <tr>? We'd like to have the price and product details buttons centered and on separate lines underneath the product image previews. Thanks!
    Hello ;-)

Go to your stylesheet.css and change:

Code:
    .product_detail {float:right;}
    .price {float:left;font-size:110%;font-weight:bold;color:#000;}
    to:

Code:
    .product_detail {}
    .price {font-size:110%;font-weight:bold;color:#000;}

Thanks,

Anne

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast