I have been having a nightmare trying to set up paypal pro uk on my store. Finally after setting up my store correctly, payments are now being accepted, however every time a payment is received i get another email from the cardinal centinel services. After a lot opf research I found what needed to be done and found the correct location to set up my cc account and got it up and running. I have followed all of the steps like accept privacy agreement and update password but I still get these same messages telling me that the payment could nopt be authorized, even though paypal has taken the payment..... I have looked at the settings but do not understand, could anyone please help me out with what the settings are all about and how to correctly set them up?

Oh one more thing...I don't know if this is caused by the same problem, but every time i receive a payment, paypal shows no address on record, removing me from being able to protect myself from a charge-back. This is strange since the customers are registered account holders with full addresses shown. Thank you