Plugin Contributions

Default E-Mail Format When Replying to Orders

Was wondering if anyone could point me towards the right direction to my problem. I am trying to find out where I can edit how my signature aligns when I am replying to an email from my zen cart store.

As of now, when I reply to a store email like order confirmation, my signature appears above the header and is centered. If i send a regular email, it would appear as the footer and be aligned to the left. I would like my signature to be aligned on the bottom to the left.

I am using windows live and running zc 1.38a.

I've tried configuring the files in the /email folder and it doesn't seem to adjust the alignment of any external messages.

Any tips are appreciated. Thanks for reading.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: E-Mail Format When Replying to Orders

running zc 1.38a.
    Before you do anything else you need to upgrade your Zen Cart to the most recent version - 1.3.8 is vulnerable to hacking.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: E-Mail Format When Replying to Orders

Quote Originally Posted by idle View Post
    As of now, when I reply to a store email like order confirmation, my signature appears above the header and is centered. If i send a regular email, it would appear as the footer and be aligned to the left. I would like my signature to be aligned on the bottom to the left.
    That's completely outside the control of Zen Cart. It's your own email program that's doing that.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.