Plugin Contributions

Default Help! Page loads up fine,HTTP Response Code 404! Ultimate SEO URLs

Dear Zenners,

I'm using zencart v1.3.9f and customize my store with a commerce template.Everything works fine but when I try to release my site in Google Adwords, they just disaprove the pages(URLs) I try to place bid with them,the given Disaproval Reason is Invalid HTTP Response Code.I was confusing with it and then check the Server Response Code of the page,what a surprise, the checker gives me a Status HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found,even the page loads up fine in browser.How could this happen? For example, you can check this page http://www.micropart.co.uk/w5600a-ba...p-7898931.html at http://web-sniffer.net, surely will get a 404 Not Found Status. However, the page http://www.micropart.co.uk/asus-laptop-battery-c-6.html will get a 200 OK Status. What's wrong with my store? BTW, I intalled a plugin Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1.10.At first, I think this issue might be caused by this SEO plugin,but after disabling it in Admin, I have still HTTP 404. Any suggestion? Thank you in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help! Page loads up fine,HTTP Response Code 404!

What do you have for this setting:

Admin > Configuration > My Store > Missing Page Check

Does it make any difference if you change this setting?

Plugin Contributions

Default Need Help! Webpages load fine,get HTTP Response Code 404!

I don't know if this thread is submitted in a proper forum. If not,please forgive me for any inconvinence.

Well,I'm using zencart v1.3.9f and with Ultimate SEO URLs installed. Everything works fine but when I try to release my site in Google Adwords, they just disaprove the pages(URLs) that I try to place bids with,Google reported that my submitted URLs had been disaproved for reasons of Invalid HTTP Response Code(404).I was confusing with it and then check the Server Response Code of those pages,what a surprise, the checker gave me a Status HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found,even the webpages load fine in browser.How could this happen? For example, if check this page http://www.micropart.co.uk/w5600a-ba...p-7898931.html at http://web-sniffer.net, you surely will get a 404 Not Found Status. However, the page http://www.micropart.co.uk/asus-laptop-battery-c-6.html will get a 200 OK Status. What's wrong with my store? BTW, even though I have disabled the Ultimate SEO in Admin, I have still HTTP 404. Suggestion appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kdays View Post
    What do you have for this setting:

Admin > Configuration > My Store > Missing Page Check

Does it make any difference if you change this setting?
    Kdays, thanks for your reply! No matter I set Missing Page Check On,Off or Not Found, the page mentioned above loads fine in IE or Firefox, no error reported in browser while a Server Response Code Checker will report an HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found status for my webpage. Should .htaccess file cause this issue? However, even though I turn RewriteEngine Off in that file, the problem still exists. Any idea? Thanks for your help.

Plugin Contributions

Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help! Page loads up fine,HTTP Response Code 404! Ultimate SEO URLs

Please help on the above request i am facing the same issue
    some of my links are showing invalid in xenu reporting 404 error

if anyone know how to kick off the fix please let me know

Plugin Contributions

What about your .htaccess? Perhaps paste a copy in this thread and someone might be able to point out any obvious issues.

Also, have you made any changes to the common/html_header.php file?

Plugin Contributions

It would also be interesting to see if changing back to the Classic template makes any difference.

Plugin Contributions

Please have a look.

##### NOTE: Replace /shop/ with the relative web path of your catalog in the "Rewrite Base" line below:

Options +FollowSymLinks
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /

#RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.xxxxxxxxx.com [NC]
    #RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^$
    #RewriteRule ^(.*) http://www.xxxxxxxxxxx.com/$1 [L,R]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^xx-xxxxxx\.com$ [NC]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://xxxxxxxxxxx.com/$1 [R=301]

# From Ultimate SEO URLs
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-n-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=news_article&article_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    #RewriteRule ^catalog/(.*)$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=118&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pji-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=document_product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# For Open Operations Info Manager
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=info_manager&pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# For dreamscape's News & Articles Manager
    RewriteRule ^rss.xml$ index\.php?main_page=news_rss&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# All other pages
    # Don't rewrite real files or directories
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=$1&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

Plugin Contributions

Note:but this .htaccess is working in my local server there
    is no invalid links or not showing any 404 errors .i am facing the
    issue only in the live server.I am reflecting the same code which i have in local to Live.l