Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ashley Pink Template Support Thread

@tats

Short answer to your three posts:
    Yes
    Yes
    Please don't bump posts.

Seriously, everyone here is a volunteer and may be busy trying to make a living every now and then.

Your questions have little to do with the workings of the template and more to do with the layout in the admin and the stylesheets.

These are items that should be addressed elsewhere unless you think there's a problem with the template that may be causing your situation.

Your first question can be addressed in the admin >> Configuration >> Index Listing settings.
    The second may involve special coding of a stylesheet as mentioned in the readme file in each css folder. Also, there are some commercial add-ons that allow the image to change with the attribute. See http://russianradiantsa.com/index.ph...roducts_id=700 and select different months.
    The third subject is the bump and this generally results from a few things:
    • The person is busy working on a project and will get to you when they can
    • Other folks "lurking" (like me) may not have a good answer or don't want to step on toes.
    • You're asking the question in a spot that might not be visited as much as the Setting Up Categories, Products, Attributes thread, for example.
    • The question or questions may not be phrased as well as could be to get a quick answer.

Responses for each are:
    • be patient while the poster is busy
    • provide more information so that the "lurkers" might help (providing the link was helpful)
    • try posting in a more relevant thread on the forum
    • see response above ^^^^^^^^

Don't mean to rap your knuckles but, it's important for anyone posting to the forum to realize that folks are all volunteers, your question may get a quicker response elsewhere, and please provide more info instead of a bump.

Sorry, its just that I had not seen any replies and was worried maybe my posts weren't being seen.

I have tried the Index listing and it only changes the main page. Not each additional category page.... Like when you click on the Air Fresheners, I would like to see the new products or the sale products right there at the top (in columns) without the annoying "list".
    As for question 2, I will read the css read me and try my best. I'm still just learning and do very much appreciate all the wonderful help I have received so far.
    http://www.softscents.net

OK! I am moving in the right direction!!!
    However.... A few more questions....

How do I make my pictures not have the white background? I did use background eraser in psp but the white seems to still appear.

And I have read until my eyes bled and still cannot find out how to make more than one column on the other category pages to make them all uniform like.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Tats View Post
    OK! I am moving in the right direction!!!
    However.... A few more questions....

How do I make my pictures not have the white background? I did use background eraser in psp but the white seems to still appear.

And I have read until my eyes bled and still cannot find out how to make more than one column on the other category pages to make them all uniform like.
    Unfortunately, this should be two posts and in different threads. They are not related to the template or its function.
    Not sure what you mean by psp (photoshop?). Some conversions to transparency do not "take" unless you set the transparency. AND, you cannot make a .jpg have a transparent background. GIF or PNG, yes. https://www.zen-cart.com/content.php...aration-how-to
    Does this help? https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=3

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061