Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Shipping Estimator - International shipping not working since upgrade to 1.3.9h

I just upgraded a cart and the shipping estimator is no longer showing any prices any more since upgrading to 1.3.9h. Any body else reporting this?
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping Estimator - International shipping not working since upgrade to 1.3.9h

What version of Zen Cart did you upgrade from?

What shipping modules do you have installed?

Do you see shipping options on the checkout_shipping page?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping Estimator - International shipping not working since upgrade to 1.3.9h

Upgraded from an earlier version of 1.3.9 - don't remember which. I uploaded all changes files since 1.3.8 to make sure I had them all.

Everything is working fine - the estimator works for US shipments, all shipping options show at checkout.

Flat for US
    USPS for international
    UPS for all

Plugin Contributions

Are you saying that this is now fixed?

Or that the shipping works find for the International on the checkout_shipping?

Or that the International is not working on both the International and the checkout_shipping page?

NOTE: having upgraded from v1.3.8a ... go to each of the Payment, Shipping and Order Total modules and

1 save your settings to NotePad

2 click on REMOVE

3 click on INSTALL

4 reconfigure the module
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I'm saying that everything seems to work except showing international shipping in the shipping estimator

Plugin Contributions

First ... follow the steps to remove and reinstall all of the modules ...

Next, check your Zone Definition details and ensure that they are correct for your shipping modules ...

What country are you testing?

Could you remove the Zone from the USPS shipping module, as a test, and see if it works for shipping to the US then see if it works for shipping to Canada then see if it works for shipping to the UK ...

Then add back the Zone and test those ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

The point is that this worked before the upgrade. No other changes have been made to the cart. There was no database upgrade in the zen cart upgrade.

With everything else working, I don't see how reinstalling everything is going to help.

Plugin Contributions

Okay ... use all of your modules with old and missing keys and when your site is running into additional issues we can talk about those ... which should have been done right after your upgrade ...

If you don't want to see if there is something that part of the upgrade you did has affected then fine ... that is up to you ...

I am trying to help you out on this and these are the steps that I would take to help narrow down the problem based on the fact I do not have FTP access to your site nor access to your database nor access to your Zen Cart Admin and have to go with the information that I might eek out of you while trying to help you resolve this issue ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

I appreciate all that - but the last time I did that there was no change in my problem. I'm pretty sure I upgraded from 1.3.9e (didnt mention before because I don't have proof of that) and therefore there should be no database changes.

Plugin Contributions

What is the URL to your site?
    Linda McGrath

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast