Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: NEW! -- Free-Shipping-and-Amount or Free-Shipping-and-Percentage (for v1.3.9h)

Hi Ajeh,
    I am new to this and have ecommerce website with zencart. I was trying to have this option Free-Shipping-and-Amount or Free-Shipping-and-Percentage, i tried to down load your link to find out how we can do, but somehow i was unable to download anything, the files in the zip, will not open, can you pls help!
    Cheers
    sandy

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: NEW! -- Free-Shipping-and-Amount or Free-Shipping-and-Percentage (for v1.3.9h)

I just tried the download from post #25 and I am not having any errors with it ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ajeh,
    I am still having problem, can you send me the link again. I need the files urgently, pls.Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

See if this link works any better for you:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ajeh,

I installed this and it works great with everything except the local sales tax. I have the Local Sales Tax Mod installed. Your DiscountCombo takes the discount and the shipping off, also the taxes on the product for state tax are taken off but not the local 2% tax. I have tried every configuration.

I understand it wasn't designed with the local tax mod in mind but if you or anyone else could offer any suggestion it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thx

Plugin Contributions

Will this work on a 1.3.8 store?
    And if so, which one should I download given that it is a very old thread ;)
    I need to do just a weekend run of a free order plus free shipping for a small group of folks.

Plugin Contributions

That is a very old version of Zen Cart and you should really upgrade it at least to v1.3.9h or higher ...

I would have to really look at the code if I have time to setup a v1.3.8 on a server and re-write that, most likely ... but I won't know until I can really look at it ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Can I exclude discount coupon when a product have free shipping?

Plugin Contributions

Can't you just add the products with Free Shipping to the restriction list?
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Yes, sure, but those are about 70 products. I thought there might be a quicker way to do this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast