Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Products Pagination - Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by torvista View Post
    I think it does work out of the box, but it does need fettling for php 8.2.
    I have it working and have put up a zc158 branch in my Github which includes those changes, apart from template files.
    I'm seeing multiple logs when testing your GitHub version on 1.5.8a running PHP 8.1.13

Code:
    PHP Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property products_pagination_observer::$product_names_array is deprecated in /home/embondir/public_html/dev/includes/classes/observers/class.products_pagination_observer.php on line 14.

PHP Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property products_pagination_observer::$product_names_array is deprecated in /home/embondir/public_html/dev/includes/classes/observers/class.products_pagination_observer.php on line 15.

PHP Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property products_pagination_observer::$isTablet is deprecated in /home/embondir/public_html/dev/includes/classes/observers/class.products_pagination_observer.php on line 29.

PHP Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property products_pagination_observer::$isMobile is deprecated in /home/embondir/public_html/dev/includes/classes/observers/class.products_pagination_observer.php on line 30.

PHP Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property products_pagination_observer::$isDesktop is deprecated in /home/embondir/public_html/dev/includes/classes/observers/class.products_pagination_observer.php on line 31.

PHP Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property products_pagination_observer::$isEnabled is deprecated in /home/embondir/public_html/dev/includes/classes/observers/class.products_pagination_observer.php on line 33.

PHP Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property products_pagination_observer::$isEnabledMobile is deprecated in /home/embondir/public_html/dev/includes/classes/observers/class.products_pagination_observer.php on line 34.

PHP Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property products_pagination_observer::$pagePaginationEnabled is deprecated in /home/embondir/public_html/dev/includes/classes/observers/class.products_pagination_observer.php on line 63.
    Managing Director of https://jsweb.uk

Zen Cart developer since 2009

Plugin Contributions

I would expect those errors where the variables were not declared before being used, which is not the case here.
    I've quickly compared my production files and updated the Github ZC158 branch, but not with anything I would think is related to these errors.
    Are you sure you have the observer from that branch in use?
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

v3.0.1 of Products' Pagination is now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1199

This version requires a minimum Zen Cart version of 1.5.8 and supports the built-in responsive_classic and the ZCA Bootstrap (v3.6.5 or later) templates.

Note: v3.0.1 corrects an admin installation issue introduced in v3.0.0.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516