Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 150 of 150
  1. #141
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    11,388
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Re: Products Pagination - Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by shrimp-gumbo-mmmhhh View Post
    Forgive my dullness.... but I checked out the website you referred that this mod is supposed to be like .... Can you tell me a little more about what this does or what I am supposed to be looking for in the website?
    Try: https://vinosdefrutastropicales.com/...e=products_all

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    1,398
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Products Pagination - Support Thread

    Thank you! After looking at the site I understand what it does and I remember that I need to add the "favorites" code. Are the attribute items a special mod?

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    11,388
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Re: Products Pagination - Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by shrimp-gumbo-mmmhhh View Post
    Thank you! After looking at the site I understand what it does and I remember that I need to add the "favorites" code. Are the attribute items a special mod?
    Since you didn't specify a product, I'm going to go with "Yes". I use that demo site to show off some of my commercial plugins.

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    135
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Products Pagination - Support Thread

    Our Pagination is showing great, but the line is not cleared after it. The Product items start on the same line. Because of this there is only one Product in the first row.

    http://winecountrycannabistours.com/...patra-costumes

    1.5.7b New Install

    Thank you,
    R
    15 Years and still just a "Follower." :P

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    France
    Posts
    549
    Plugin Contributions
    8

    Default Re: Products Pagination - Support Thread

    Hi @lat9,

    Are there any plans to update this plugin for ZC 1.5.8, or will it work 'out of the box'?

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    11,388
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Re: Products Pagination - Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by strelitzia View Post
    Hi @lat9,

    Are there any plans to update this plugin for ZC 1.5.8, or will it work 'out of the box'?
    Yes and probably not.

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Gijón, Asturias, Spain
    Posts
    2,461
    Plugin Contributions
    29

    Default Re: Products Pagination - Support Thread

    I think it does work out of the box, but it does need fettling for php 8.2.
    I have it working and have put up a zc158 branch in my Github which includes those changes, apart from template files.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto, Product Listing Sorter...

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    135
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Products Pagination - Support Thread

    Upload of Product Pagination 2.1.1 is creating a blank screen. Zen-cart version 1.5.7d, PHP Version: 7.4.33 (Zend: 3.4.0). https://test.fantasycostume.com/

    I have successfully loaded it into Zen version 1.5.7b without issue. I have read thru the support thread, read thru about Blank Pages, checked my error log which says:

    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'products_pagination_observer' not found in /home/fant8380/store/includes/autoload_func.php:44
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/fant8380/store/includes/application_top.php(222): require()
    #1 /home/fant8380/store/index.php(25): require('/home/fant8380/...')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home/fant8380/store/includes/autoload_func.php on line 44

    [19-Jan-2023 21:41:34 UTC] Request URI: /hollywood-star-wigs, IP address: 73.164.137.147
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'products_pagination_observer' not found in /home/fant8380/store/includes/autoload_func.php:44
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/fant8380/store/includes/application_top.php(222): require()
    #1 /home/fant8380/store/index.php(25): require('/home/fant8380/...')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home/fant8380/store/includes/autoload_func.php on line 44.

    I have checked to make sure that I have removed all of the Product Pagination Mod files.
    Please help! I have taken over an upgrade with little or no knowledge. I know I must be missing something.
    15 Years and still just a "Follower." :P

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    11,388
    Plugin Contributions
    80

    Default Re: Products Pagination - Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by masterrusty View Post
    Upload of Product Pagination 2.1.1 is creating a blank screen. Zen-cart version 1.5.7d, PHP Version: 7.4.33 (Zend: 3.4.0). https://test.fantasycostume.com/

    I have successfully loaded it into Zen version 1.5.7b without issue. I have read thru the support thread, read thru about Blank Pages, checked my error log which says:

    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'products_pagination_observer' not found in /home/fant8380/store/includes/autoload_func.php:44
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/fant8380/store/includes/application_top.php(222): require()
    #1 /home/fant8380/store/index.php(25): require('/home/fant8380/...')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home/fant8380/store/includes/autoload_func.php on line 44

    [19-Jan-2023 21:41:34 UTC] Request URI: /hollywood-star-wigs, IP address: 73.164.137.147
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'products_pagination_observer' not found in /home/fant8380/store/includes/autoload_func.php:44
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/fant8380/store/includes/application_top.php(222): require()
    #1 /home/fant8380/store/index.php(25): require('/home/fant8380/...')
    #2 {main}
    thrown in /home/fant8380/store/includes/autoload_func.php on line 44.

    I have checked to make sure that I have removed all of the Product Pagination Mod files.
    Please help! I have taken over an upgrade with little or no knowledge. I know I must be missing something.
    Remove /includes/auto_loaders/config.pagination.php.

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    135
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Products Pagination - Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Remove /includes/auto_loaders/config.pagination.php.

    That worked! Thank you so much!!!
    15 Years and still just a "Follower." :P

 

 
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Similar Threads

  1. Compare multiple products - support thread
    By willie bee in forum Addon Templates
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 9 Jan 2020, 08:25 PM
  2. v154 All Products Virtual -- No Shipping [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22 Jul 2019, 12:04 PM
  3. v153 Linked Products Report [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11 Jun 2015, 09:52 PM
  4. Products Disclaimer Support Thread
    By clydejones in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2 Jun 2010, 11:29 PM
  5. Products/Categories URLs Exporter Support Thread
    By joshuayang in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28 Mar 2010, 05:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR