Plugin Contributions

Default Cofirm Order takes me back to step 2

Hi There

I have payments pro set up for my UK website. I have tested by trying to pay using a credit card however in step 3 when I click 'confirm the order' it takes me back to step 2. It does not debit my bank account or put money into my paypal account. Any ideas would really help? Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cofirm Order takes me back to step 2

It's probably encountering an error and trying to tell you about the error and ask you to re-enter payment details or choose another payment choice.
    If the error message isn't displaying, it's likely a bug in your custom template preventing the display of error messages.
    Also, have you enabled all the applicable credit card types you accept in Admin->Configuration->Credit Cards?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Yes I have configured to accept the relevant credit cards. Should I then contact my template company or Paypal? Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If you put a bad credit card number in, such as 16 "1"s, what happens?

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I am having the same problem as above. Using Website Payment Pro on ZC v1.3.9h.

When I enter in all correct information and click on Confirm Order at the end of step 3 I am taken back to the beginning of step 2 in checkout process.

When I enter in the 16 '1's I get an error about not accepting that card type and when I enter in a bogus number I get a different error saying I have entered in my number incorrectly.

If you can please let me know if there is anything I can run to see where the issue is or any way you can help diagnose that would be great. Thanks

Cory
    http://www.cosmiccoyotes.com

Plugin Contributions

Sorry I failed to mention I have my PayPay Express Checkout working without a problem.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Is your site set up for US PayPal or UK Payflow Edition?

Turn on debug log-to-file and PM me with a link where I can access a zip of the log files from a sample transaction: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61199

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the reply Dr Byte. I am running the US version of WPP and turned on the debug mode per your instructions. Now when I try to replicate the same issue I have having I am getting the following error message:

10501 Invalid Configuration - This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration.

In doing some research on this it looks like I am going to have to contact PayPal to ensure my customers account is configured correctly. I am not exactly sure why I am getting this error message today and yesterday it was simply looping back to step 2 with no error. Please let me know if there is anything I need to do differently. Thanks again for your help.

Cory

Plugin Contributions

I am having the exact same problem and I have no idea why this is happening. I am in the UK running the UK paypal payments pro. Using Zencart 1.3.9. I have tested this a few times now, for testing purposes I turned on check/postal payments and I was not having the problem. Furthermore, when I do the same thing with Paypal Express, it goes through and works no problem at all. It's just website payments pro that I am getting this issue..

If this is of any help, I also have an add on called Checkout without account installed, however this problem persists when checking out both ways. Any ideas?