Page 40 of 66 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 657
  1. #391
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    28
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Edit Orders v3.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.9 [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    There is if the add-on was re-written to work as you would prefer.

    If another volunteer wants to step in to make this change, I think it's a great idea.. I personally have no plans to make any major changes to the module..

    Another option for you to consider is to hire someone to make this change for you..
    Thanks for the quick reply. And, DARN!

  2. #392
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    10,030
    Plugin Contributions
    32

    Default Re: Edit Orders v3.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.9 [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by richardtuttle View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. And, DARN!
    Free add-ons are labors of love and done in the spare time of those who contribute them.. So getting the exact feature set you want means either spending the money on a developer to create the features you want, or hope that a volunteer comes along willing to make the changes you happen to want.. **shrug** nature of the beast.. sorry..
    My Site - Zen Cart & WordPress integration specialist
    I don't answer support questions via PM. Post add-on support questions in the support thread. The question & the answer will benefit others with similar issues.

  3. #393
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    255
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Edit Orders v3.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.9 [Support Thread]

    Hello everyone,

    Has anyone tried using this module on v 1.5 and does it work?

    Thanks!

  4. #394

    Default Re: Edit Orders v3.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.9 [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by sunflowertami View Post
    Hello everyone,

    Has anyone tried using this module on v 1.5 and does it work?

    Thanks!
    A list of mods that work with ZC v1.5 can be found here
    Go that extra mile, you never know what's at the end of the road

    Empowerment Sanctuary

  5. #395
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    244
    Plugin Contributions
    5

    Default Re: Edit Orders v3.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.9 [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by sunflowertami View Post
    Hello everyone,

    Has anyone tried using this module on v 1.5 and does it work?

    Thanks!
    Tried and failed. But I am but a child in terms of PHP/MySQL knowledge to the mod developers. It is one of two mods I use heavily so I am restricted to 1.3.9 until it is upgraded or I pay to have someone upgrade it.

  6. #396
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Edit Orders v3.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.9 [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    There is if the add-on was re-written to work as you would prefer.

    If another volunteer wants to step in to make this change, I think it's a great idea.. I personally have no plans to make any major changes to the module..

    Another option for you to consider is to hire someone to make this change for you..
    There is no need to re-write the module. In fact there is no major change at all.
    At the step 1 you may either select the product choosing from categories, or directly entering the product's model number (or only part of it).

    At the step 2 you'll have the products from the chosen category or the query result with the products matching the product's model.

    Our old osC site was working this way, and this is a huge time-saving for sites with lots of categories.

    Another good functionality would be to be able to change the shipping module. We have several cases when this is needed.

    I'll make these changes, because we anyway need it.

  7. #397
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Edit Orders v3.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.9 [Support Thread]

    Hello everybody,
    I googled a lot but no help found on the web.

    I installed this mod without Super orders, and i notice a debug file:

    PHP Warning: stripslashes() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /.../MYADMIN/edit_orders.php on line 678

    at 678 I have:
    $comments = mysql_real_escape_string(stripslashes($_POST));

    What is this? Does it affect my regular store functionality?
    Thanks for your time.

    I've zencart 139h
    php5.x

  8. #398
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    10,030
    Plugin Contributions
    32

    Default Re: Edit Orders v3.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.9 [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by trastevere View Post
    There is no need to re-write the module. In fact there is no major change at all.
    At the step 1 you may either select the product choosing from categories, or directly entering the product's model number (or only part of it).

    At the step 2 you'll have the products from the chosen category or the query result with the products matching the product's model.
    Except the gentleman I was responding to was inquiring if there was a way to NOT have to use the step by step process of entering products that currently exists.. this would require a re-working of the the current code..


    Quote Originally Posted by trastevere View Post
    Another good functionality would be to be able to change the shipping module. We have several cases when this is needed.
    Are you speaking of bringing in the front end shopping cart functionality for choosing the shipping method??
    My Site - Zen Cart & WordPress integration specialist
    I don't answer support questions via PM. Post add-on support questions in the support thread. The question & the answer will benefit others with similar issues.

  9. #399
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    10,030
    Plugin Contributions
    32

    Default Re: Edit Orders v3.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.9 [Support Thread]

    I don't recall this error being reported, and so it's hard to know based on the information you provided whether or not this is an issue which has another cause or not..
    Quote Originally Posted by beppuzzo View Post
    Hello everybody,
    I googled a lot but no help found on the web.

    I installed this mod without Super orders, and i notice a debug file:

    PHP Warning: stripslashes() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /.../MYADMIN/edit_orders.php on line 678

    at 678 I have:
    $comments = mysql_real_escape_string(stripslashes($_POST));

    What is this? Does it affect my regular store functionality?
    Thanks for your time.

    I've zencart 139h
    php5.x
    My Site - Zen Cart & WordPress integration specialist
    I don't answer support questions via PM. Post add-on support questions in the support thread. The question & the answer will benefit others with similar issues.

  10. #400
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Edit Orders v3.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.9 [Support Thread]

    Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post

    Are you speaking of bringing in the front end shopping cart functionality for choosing the shipping method??
    Yes, something like that. To have a place in the order editor where you can select the shipping method (just like in the front end), or just a drop-down with the shipping modules in place of the current plain text shipping.

    Right now the shipping text can be changed to whatever the user likes, but the idea is to change in the background the shipping_module_code so that modules that relies on that code to work correctly. (Don't print a label for a postal carrier when in fact the shipping is made with a different one)

 

 
Page 40 of 66 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. v150 Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread
    By DivaVocals in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1481
    Last Post: 9 Oct 2019, 10:53 PM
  2. v150 Super Orders v4.0 Support Thread (for ZC v1.5.x)
    By DivaVocals in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 713
    Last Post: 14 Sep 2019, 10:37 AM
  3. v150 Orders Status History -- Updated By [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 29 Jul 2019, 07:05 PM
  4. v139h Super Orders v3.0 Support Thread (for ZC v1.3.9)
    By DivaVocals in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1018
    Last Post: 28 Apr 2014, 11:38 PM
  5. RE: Super Orders v3.0 Support Thread
    By Johnnyd in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22 Jun 2011, 09:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR