Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EXCEL Populate

I tried this install/reinstall several times with a new installation of ZenCart. From the ground up, step by step, I could not even get this to put a single item into the Carts Inventory, let alone, category or manufacturer data.

I got the add on to generate a report, but when you try to update back into the system it doesn't work.

I don't have any more time. This add on has been here for a year and I don't see anyone claiming it works, nor does the add on's creator seem to even want to get this working for ZenCart.

I give up.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EXCEL Populate

I'm using Zen Cart v1.5.3 and Excel Populate when running populate from file, it bring up a HTTP 500 error.
    Is this even still being supported?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Excel Populate

Iam having the same problem with the blank screen. HERE ISW THE ERROR LOG INFO:
    [Fri Apr 17 11:25:33 2015] [error] [client 108.36.237.49] File does not exist: /hsphere/local/home/christianstore/christianstore.biz/catalog/admins/includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_generate.gif, referer: http://christianstore.biz/catalog/ad...=start_cr_file
    [Fri Apr 17 11:32:26 2015] [error] [client 108.36.237.49] File does not exist: /hsphere/local/home/christianstore/christianstore.biz/catalog/admins/includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_populate.gif, referer: http://christianstore.biz/catalog/ad...0417102541.xls
    [Fri Apr 17 11:33:11 2015] [error] [client 108.36.237.49] File does not exist: /hsphere/local/home/christianstore/christianstore.biz/catalog/admins/includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_populate.gif, referer: http://christianstore.biz/catalog/ad...0417102541.xls

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fjbern1943 View Post
    Iam having the same problem with the blank screen. HERE ISW THE ERROR LOG INFO:
    [Fri Apr 17 11:25:33 2015] [error] [client 108.36.237.49] File does not exist: /hsphere/local/home/christianstore/christianstore.biz/catalog/admins/includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_generate.gif, referer: http://christianstore.biz/catalog/ad...=start_cr_file
    [Fri Apr 17 11:32:26 2015] [error] [client 108.36.237.49] File does not exist: /hsphere/local/home/christianstore/christianstore.biz/catalog/admins/includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_populate.gif, referer: http://christianstore.biz/catalog/ad...0417102541.xls
    [Fri Apr 17 11:33:11 2015] [error] [client 108.36.237.49] File does not exist: /hsphere/local/home/christianstore/christianstore.biz/catalog/admins/includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_populate.gif, referer: http://christianstore.biz/catalog/ad...0417102541.xls
    Can't help you with your problem. but if "admins" is your admin folder name you need to chenge it right away, because the whole world knows it now

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the tip. Will change it.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Excel Populate - Blank Screen

Quote Originally Posted by funna_21 View Post
    hi guys got an issue with EXCEL POPULATE . when i upload the spreadsheet with all the data completed upload is fine. but when i go to click populate a blank white screen appears.. can someone help me ?
    I am having the same White Screen problem when trying to populate from the file that I have successfully uploaded. I DO have the PHP "E_ALL" errors turned on in the excel.php file but still nothing gets output to the browser.

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DonRichardsonNH View Post
    I am having the same White Screen problem when trying to populate from the file that I have successfully uploaded. I DO have the PHP "E_ALL" errors turned on in the excel.php file but still nothing gets output to the browser.

Has anyone found a solution to this?
    More debug data here.
    I instrumented the excel.php file in certain areas and below is a trace of execution to a point where nothing else gets printed:

Import Starting Line#44
    Setting up arrays Line#61
    Entering Switch Case Line#106
    Entering case: populate Line#321
    Completed require_once Line#323
    Created new spreadsheet Line#326
    Reading tmp/filename Line#331
    Filename = tmp/ExcelPopulate_TestProduct.xls Line#332

The offending line is here:

$data->read('temp/'.urldecode($_GET['filename']));

Nothing seems to execute after this line.

Any ideas would be great, as I need to import my new products.

Thanks in advance!!!

Don

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EXCEL Populate [Support]

I just installed Zencart 1.54 (fresh install using the test db) and wanted to try this plugin: Excel Populate. Does it work with 1.54? It installs ok and exports an Excel fiel, but if I try to "populate from file", I get a 500 server error. My server is unsing PHP 5.6.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EXCEL Populate [Support]

Changed permissions on the Excel file to 777, but that didn't help.

Plugin Contributions

hi you are solved?

i have a similar problem and blank screen!!

thanks for your contributions

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast