Plugin Contributions

Default Authorize.Net SIM NOT WORKING

OMG what a day.... ok.. i been trying to get 2 websites going and now i find out that GOCRAPPY will ot open port 1129 on the server to allow my FirstData gateway to work. I have had to change everything over to Authorize.net... I have follwed the tutorial about settings on their websire and set the mod up and did test. The test sends me back to my website Home page. It is suppse to go to the Reciept page on the Authorize.net.... I get the confirmation email telling me order went through but why is it not going to the reciept page ? I am using 1.3.9g zencart anyone know why this is happening ?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Authorize.Net SIM NOT WORKING

https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll that is the link it is sending me to when i try to make a CC payment ...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Could be a hosting problem too.

Why aren't you using the more advanced AIM module instead? https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=373

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

DrByte, Thank you for the reply... it is a hosting problem... it is GOCRAPPY.... I originally had my merchant acct set up through Firstdata and all test showed fine in testing process. i WENT LIVE AND THEN THE PROBLEMS STARTED.. I found out that Firstdata needs a spefic port opened and GODADDY will not open that port on a shared server and wanted me to up grade to a special sever. I have tried everything to avoid this problem of moving to another host by trying diffeerrent processors but i have not found one that will give me the support like Firstdata does. I am going to move the all my websites to BLUE Hosting. They have said they will work with Firstdata and Firstdata has said they do have accts. working there with the set up i need. So now i am going to have to figure out how to move everything to Bluehost and still keep everything as is. I do thank you for your reply. I just now have to go read for hours and figure out how to move it without screwing it up... as i am a newbie to all this i am sure i will mess it up in some form or fashion.... LOL

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I have it printed out along with the link inside it to do database backups. Thank you...