Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Ultimate Cross Sell for Zen Cart

Dear friends,

I have ultimate_seo_urls_2-110 installed.
    And i have tabbed_products installed.
    Both working.
    But for some reason cross sell doesnt display in tabbs.
    Do you know any solution how to display cross sell in tabs?

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate Cross Sell for Zen Cart

I'm having an issue installing the ultimate cross sell into my cart. v1.3.9. Never had any kind of cross sell mods installed. Everything copies over fine but when I go to install it i get the 1064 error.

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 7
    in:
    [CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS ultimate_cross_sell_1 ( `ID` int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, `products_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '1', `cross_sell_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '1', `sort_order` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '1', PRIMARY KEY (`ID`), KEY `idx_products_id_cross_sell` (`products_id`) ) TYPE=MyISAM]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

What do i need to do to fix it? thanks

Plugin Contributions

Anyone run into this problem?

Plugin Contributions

Hey in the configuration it shows how to change the number-per-row option for the related products, cross-sell products and upsell products, but the one showing on the shopping cart and product page is the also purchased products. How do you change the number-per-row for the also purchased products?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 7
    in:
    [CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS ultimate_cross_sell_1 ( `ID` int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment, `products_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '1', `cross_sell_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '1', `sort_order` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '1', PRIMARY KEY (`ID`), KEY `idx_products_id_cross_sell` (`products_id`) ) TYPE=MyISAM]
    Apologize for the delay, hope you solved your problem. For anyone else with the same error message, the answer as explained by Dr. Byte here, go to YOUR ADMIN FOLDER > includes > functions > extra_functions > ultimate_cross_sell.php and replace
    Code:
    TYPE=MyISAM
    shown above found on line 258 with
    Code:
    ENGINE=MyISAM

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    Hey in the configuration it shows how to change the number-per-row option for the related products, cross-sell products and upsell products, but the one showing on the shopping cart and product page is the also purchased products.
    If configured correctly under Admin > Catalog > Configuration > Ultimate Cross Sell Settings > Cross Sell - Products Columns Per Row, your store should displayed the Cross Sell products centerbox when viewing the shopping cart.

Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    How do you change the number-per-row for the also purchased products?
    I should have thought about this. Thanks for posting the issue. I would have to address this option and post an updated version.

Plugin Contributions

Cross-sell is working for me on the product page but not on the shopping cart page for some reason. It's just not being displayed. No error messages.

Here's the output from the 'require':

includes/modules/classic/cart_upsell.php
    includes/templates/classic/templates/tpl_modules_also_purchased.php

<!-- bof Ultimate Cross Sell Combo -->
    <?php require(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory(FILENAME_CART_UPSELL)); ?>
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_also_purchased.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_also_purchased.php'); ?>
    <!-- eof Ultimate Cross Sell Combo -->

Help?

Plugin Contributions

Make sure to:
    1. Copy and paste the code shown below on your includes > templates > YOUR_TEMPLATE* > templates > tpl_shopping_cart_default.php above the last </div>

* In your case, it seems you are using "classic"

Code:
      <!-- bof Ultimate Cross Sell Combo -->
      <?php require(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory(FILENAME_CART_UPSELL)); ?>
      <?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_also_purchased.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_also_purchased.php'); ?>
      <!-- eof Ultimate Cross Sell Combo -->
    2. Go to your Admin > Configuration > Ultimate Cross Sell Settings > Cross Sell on Shopping Cart and set to "True"
    3. Go to your Admin > Tools > Template Selection and make sure you are using the proper template

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate_zc View Post
    If configured correctly under Admin > Catalog > Configuration > Ultimate Cross Sell Settings > Cross Sell - Products Columns Per Row, your store should displayed the Cross Sell products centerbox when viewing the shopping cart.

I should have thought about this. Thanks for posting the issue. I would have to address this option and post an updated version.
    Yeah they both show up on the shopping cart page, that is the cross sell and also purchased center boxes. Well until you write it into the update is there a place in the code where I can change it to the number that I want.? Thanks

Plugin Contributions

The "Customers who bought these items also purchased..." box that appears on the shopping cart page is misspelling the word "bought" (it spells "bougth"). Is there any way to fix that?

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast