Plugin Contributions

Default How can I disable a customer account? (urgent)

I need to disable a customer account (fraud).

I thought I could go into the "Customers" screen in Admin, and click on the green box to disable the account, but that didn't work (box stays green).

There is a larger issue involved here (some fraudulent non-US orders all from one country - I removed that country from sign-up, but these people still have accounts set up that they can log into), but I just need to put out this fire before figuring the best course of action.

I don't want to mess with all the account settings for all the other customers, but I do have a couple accounts I need to suspend/disable so they're not used again.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated - thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How can I disable a customer account? (urgent)

Quote Originally Posted by haggis0929 View Post
    I need to disable a customer account (fraud).

I thought I could go into the "Customers" screen in Admin, and click on the green box to disable the account, but that didn't work (box stays green).

There is a larger issue involved here (some fraudulent non-US orders all from one country - I removed that country from sign-up, but these people still have accounts set up that they can log into), but I just need to put out this fire before figuring the best course of action.

I don't want to mess with all the account settings for all the other customers, but I do have a couple accounts I need to suspend/disable so they're not used again.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated - thanks!
    Edit the Customer account
    2nd entry for the top
    Change "Customers Authorization Status" to "Banned - Not allowed to login or shop"

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How can I disable a customer account? (urgent)

It won't let me do that. When I click on edit, I get a blank customer screen (although I do see the option there).

I'm assuming I would just need to click on a customer and choose "Edit" for this? I did notice some code issue at the top - please see below:

Customers Search:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/(folder)/public_html/catalog/(folder)/customers.php on line 1099

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/(folder)/public_html/catalog/(folder)/customers.php on line 1101

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/(folder)/public_html/catalog/(folder)/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 29

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/(folder)/public_html/catalog/(folder)/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 30