Plugin Contributions

help question PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.'

Can anybody explain why i am getting this error?

[03-Jan-2011 20:46:03] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.' in /home/content/i/n/v/inventivedge/html/catalog/store_admin/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php on line 343

Here is the line of code

<td class="main"><?php echo zen_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif'../../../../admin/includes/modules/product/, '24'../../../../admin/includes/modules/product/, '15') . '&nbsp;' . zen_draw_radio_field('products_virtual'../../../../admin/includes/modules/product/, '1', $is_virtual) . '&nbsp;' . TEXT_PRODUCT_IS_VIRTUAL . '&nbsp;' . zen_draw_radio_field('products_virtual'../../../../admin/includes/modules/product/, '0', $not_virtual) . '&nbsp;' . TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_VIRTUAL . ' ' . ($pInfo->products_virtual == 1 ? '<br /><span class="errorText">' . TEXT_VIRTUAL_EDIT . '</span>' : ''); ?></td>

zen cart version 1.3.9h

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.'

Quote Originally Posted by xcarsonx View Post
    Can anybody explain why i am getting this error?

[03-Jan-2011 20:46:03] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.' in /home/content/i/n/v/inventivedge/html/catalog/store_admin/includes/modules/product/collect_info.php on line 343

Here is the line of code

<td class="main"><?php echo zen_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif'../../../../admin/includes/modules/product/, '24'../../../../admin/includes/modules/product/, '15') . '&nbsp;' . zen_draw_radio_field('products_virtual'../../../../admin/includes/modules/product/, '1', $is_virtual) . '&nbsp;' . TEXT_PRODUCT_IS_VIRTUAL . '&nbsp;' . zen_draw_radio_field('products_virtual'../../../../admin/includes/modules/product/, '0', $not_virtual) . '&nbsp;' . TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_VIRTUAL . ' ' . ($pInfo->products_virtual == 1 ? '<br /><span class="errorText">' . TEXT_VIRTUAL_EDIT . '</span>' : ''); ?></td>

zen cart version 1.3.9h
    This code doesn't match the original zencart distribution code.
    What modules have you installed?

To fix the problem just copy the code back from the original files. Be aware that doing this will probably break whatever add-on it was that made the changes.

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.'

Because all of this relative path names, e.g. ../../../../admin/includes/modules/product/ are not valid there.

But as it's not clear where they've come from or what they're trying to do, you'll need to take Rod's advice and go back to whatever introduced them in the first place to fix this.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)