Plugin Contributions

Default wanted to know if this exist in Zen Cart

My site is about loosing weight. I'll be starting selling a product that is a bit different since i made a course as well. so i'm selling a program and plus other stuff for the diet.

I want to make 30 days refund policy. meaning that i only want to work with happy customers.
    that said my program is 12 weeks long. and it's very important that my clients won't receive the whole course all at once.

but each week they'll receive a link to the next lecture of the course i'm providing. (it's a 12 week program)

meaning i don't want them to be able to see the next lecture until they used the product for amount of time.

plus, people have to register in order to see the cost of the orders on the products (not included the main program)

i was wondering if that can be done automatically via Zen Cart. (afecture has been opened for him and he can see on that page ater the person has bought the program and got the diet stuff he should let me know and i'll start the course for him, and each week he'll receive an email that a new lll the previous lectures)

I's important that he won't be able to see all the lectures at once since it will damage his diet process.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: wanted to know if this exist in Zen Cart

Quote Originally Posted by elis02 View Post
    but each week they'll receive a link to the next lecture of the course i'm providing. (it's a 12 week program)

meaning i don't want them to be able to see the next lecture until they used the product for amount of time.
    You don't want zencart. You want moodle
    http://moodle.org/

Cheers
    Rod

Plugin Contributions

i want to sell also other products... not just my course...
    i need people to order the stuff i'm offering for the diet.

this site won't be just on diet but also on health in general...

and the course is just for people who want to loose weight in order to receive a good healthy life.

as i seen moodle is just for learning

Plugin Contributions

Sounds like you're going to need some custom coding. You might post in Commercial Help Wanted if you don't have the skills yourself, or pm one of the regulars here who appears competent for your needs.

Plugin Contributions

don't have the money to pay someone to do this...