This is a question I don't see addressed in the FAQ or other posts. I wanted to increase the width of the center text area. I also turned off the right column. I saw the posts that talk about changing the fixed pixel to a percentage. I'm (so far) happy with my changes to 100%.

My question is this: My template uses a banner box in the center column. When I had a fixed size, i could create the banner to that width and all was well. With the percentage, the white background changes as I widen/shrink the browser, but I'm able to shrink down past the width of the banner. While it doesn't look too terrible, I would like to set a minimum size for the center area.

How can zen cart have a minimum size for the columns, but still have a percentage so things can grow as the browsers get wider? Is it possible to request this as an added feature in upcoming releases, and if so, how do I do that. Ideally, it would be a setting on the layout settings page under configuration. Maybe a minimum and maximum width would be nice, but max may be unnecessary.

Thanks,

24Paws
presently using: v1.3.9h