Plugin Contributions

Default HTTP POST Response Page for Credit Card Transactions

I'm setting up a new Credit Card service provider and their plug-in seems to be working fine, except when the order is completed I get this:

"Your transaction has been successful but there was a problem connecting back to the merchant's web site. Please contact the merchant and advise them that you received this error message. Thank you. "

When the customer is paying for an order they are re-directed to my service provider, I don't process customer credit card details.

I don't receive a confirmation email, what page on my site should I give my service provider to return to?

I have define_checkout_success.php but that doesn't seem to be right, or is it?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HTTP POST Response Page for Credit Card Transactions

Plugin Contributions

Anybody?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by paulclane View Post
    I'm setting up a new Credit Card service provider and their plug-in seems to be working fine, except when the order is completed I get this:

"Your transaction has been successful but there was a problem connecting back to the merchant's web site. Please contact the merchant and advise them that you received this error message. Thank you. "

When the customer is paying for an order they are re-directed to my service provider, I don't process customer credit card details.

I don't receive a confirmation email, what page on my site should I give my service provider to return to?

I have define_checkout_success.php but that doesn't seem to be right, or is it?
    no, I believe you need the checkout_success page..

I *THINK* it is http:******fill in your store url to cart***/index.php?main_page=checkout_success (I suggest reviewing the paypal tutorial , as it sounds like your payment provider works kind of like paypal..)

if that doesn't solve your issue, then I suspect you need to create a stand-alone page of some sort for a landing page where customers are returned to after payment. Since you have not told us what payment provider it is, we have no way to know what sort of requirements may be needed.