Plugin Contributions

Default Are there any plans to make zen-cart intergratabl with a user already design website?

Is there any plans for zen-cart to make its software intergrateable with a website an user has developed himself?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Are there any plans to make zen-cart intergratabl with a user already design webs

Probably not in the way you are thinking, although you don't specify what you mean in detail. Zen Cart is a fully integrated system, and can't be used in bits and pieces without compromising security and probably function. That won't change.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Are there any plans to make zen-cart intergratabl with a user already design webs

i mean as a option where the shopping cart system can be installed on an existing a website template i created...like would there be downloadable where it doesnt have in the zen-cart template installed

Plugin Contributions

No, you will never be able to install stock Zen Cart into a template; you have to build the template in Zen Cart. The template structure is part of Zen Cart.

There is a mod called San guis easy embed (or something like that) that may help you do what you want - I don't know anything about how it works. It is not supported by Zen Cart, as evidenced by the fact that you can't post the whole name in the forum.