My ZenCart was crawling, so my host suggested that I transfer everything to their newer system-cPanel.

I was on 1.3.8 and needed to upgrade, but I wanted to transfer everything to the new system first. I wanted to start out with 1.3.8 on the new server so I had a store running and then upgrade. According to ZenCart this is the best way to do it. https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=100

Problem is, my host had some problems. First Fantistico De Lux was scapped for Simple Scripts. We tried to install with that, but it didn't work. They have a problem now with all of Simple Scripts working, so they said I had to use QuickInstall. With QuickInstall there is no way of installing an older version of Zencart-only the newest is allowed. Also you can not import, you have to use a fresh new install.

Now I do not know how to import my database from the old system to the new. I have it backed up, but if I import it in phpmyadmin will it override the newer database config and cause problems?

I need my old customers, their accounts, histories, etc in the new system.

Thanks for any direction anyone can offer!