There is a thread for this posting but I am starting a new one because the previous one is years old and the code is not the same any more.

I am using zen cart v1.3.9h and after a customer adds items into the cart they hit the check out button. Since they do not have an account, they are asked to create one. After they do, they get the message:

Home :: Login Time Out

Whoops! Sorry, but you are not allowed to perform the action requested.
You are still logged in to your account and may continue shopping. Please choose a destination from a menu.

Even tho there was an error, the new account is created but the customer will not be able to make the purchases until they empty the cart and start all over again. This also happens when the customer adds items into the cart and then they log out. When they log back in, they get the cart integrated with the new purchases and the same thing happens.

If the customer logs in first and adds items to the cart, everything goes smooth. The same thing happens if you are a new customer and you create a new account BEFORE adding things to the cart.

This is a new install with no upgrades ever made and no plug ins or add ons. I use a dedicated SSL from geotrust.

Can anyone help please?

PricklyPixel