I'm having a terrible time locating the issue with my downloadable product. I've read through and followed every guide and tutorial (https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=71) on adding product downloads to my catalog, but I can't seem to get mine to fully function.

I've created a new Product Category called "Instructional Videos" which contains 1 product called "How to make a Tutu" that has "No, Shipping Address Required" and "No, Normal Shipping Rules" options set.

I've created an Option Name called "Download" which is set as a Radio type. I've created an Option Value called ".m4v iTunes video" under the "Download" Option Name. In the Attribute Controller, I've assigned the Option Name "Download" and Option Value ".m4v iTunes video" to the product "How to make a Tutu". I've listed the file name in the Download box and have clicked Make this the Default.

In Download Manager, I've confirmed that the file is found and that the 'light' is green.

In the Online Catalog, the product listing for "How to make a Tutu" shows the "Download" attribute with ".m4v iTunes video" preselected.

The shopping cart shows the product added, but does not list the attribute as I've seen in some other examples.

Continuing checkout brings up the shipping page which I thought shouldn't show if the product has an attribute with a downloadable file listed. (I've redacted the customer info in this screen shot)

Does anyone have any idea why my product isn't working as the tutorials suggest? I've searched Google using every combination of search terms related to "download product zen cart checkout_shipping, etc" to no avail. Please help as this is one of the last items I need to complete before we push the site live.

Thank you for you time.