Plugin Contributions

Default Admin Login Page Errors Please Help!!

I was trying to upgrade our cart, but to no sucess. so i deleted the old store file and uploaded our backup file. i didnt change anything from our backup file, but now i cant login to admin. here is the error message that i receive. below is what is on our initsystme.php file.

Warning: include(includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/r/w/3/rw315/html/shop/admin/includes/initsystem.php on line 21

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/r/w/3/rw315/html/shop/admin/includes/initsystem.php on line 21

Warning: dir(includes/auto_loaders) [function.dir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/content/r/w/3/rw315/html/shop/admin/includes/initsystem.php on line 22

initsystem.php:

/**
    * initsystem.php
    * loads and interprets the autoloader files
    * see {@link http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.php/Developers_API_Tutorials#InitSystem wikitutorials} for more details.
    * @package initSystem
    * @copyright Copyright 2003-2007 Zen Cart Development Team
    * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
    * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    * @version $Id: application_top.php 5667 2007-01-24 17:24:30Z wilt $
    */
    $base_dir = DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'auto_loaders/';
    if (file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'auto_loaders/overrides/' . $loader_file)) {
    $base_dir = DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'auto_loaders/overrides/';
    }
    /**
    * load the default application_top autoloader file.
    */
    include($base_dir . $loader_file);
    if ($loader_dir = dir(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'auto_loaders')) {
    while ($loader_file = $loader_dir->read()) {
    $matchPattern = '/^' . $loaderPrefix . '\./';
    if ((preg_match($matchPattern, $loader_file) > 0) && (preg_match('/\.php$/', $loader_file) > 0)) {
    if ($loader_file != $loaderPrefix . '.core.php') {
    $base_dir = DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'auto_loaders/';
    if (file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'auto_loaders/overrides/' . $loader_file)) {
    $base_dir = DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'auto_loaders/overrides/';
    }
    /**
    * load the application_top autoloader files.
    */
    include($base_dir . $loader_file);
    }
    }
    }
    $loader_dir->close();
    }
    ?>

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Login Page Errors Please Help!!

I haven't upgraded but so I don't know the full details but those errors are basically saying that directory doesn't exist. Did you check to see if they did?

Plugin Contributions

when i try to go to admin login this is what the page shows. if there is anyone who can help me figure this out it is greatly appreciated. i dont want to start all over again

Warning: include(includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/r/w/3/rw315/html/shop/admin/includes/initsystem.php on line 21

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/auto_loaders/config.core.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/r/w/3/rw315/html/shop/admin/includes/initsystem.php on line 21

Warning: dir(includes/auto_loaders) [function.dir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/content/r/w/3/rw315/html/shop/admin/includes/initsystem.php on line 22

Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_get_languages() in /home/content/r/w/3/rw315/html/shop/admin/index.php on line 25

Plugin Contributions

if you go to the shop, everything is there, i just cant login to admin to get the shop out of down for maintenance and change the merchant info, which is all i need to do. if some one can please help..

woodyswellington.com/shop
    Moonbeam Soy Candles
    Hand Poured Candles & Incense in Over 600 Fragrances!

Plugin Contributions

You failed to answer the question in post #2. The error is saying that it cannot find a directory or a file in that directory.
    You need to view your site with FTP to verify that the file/directory exists.
    As soon as the site is going, you need to upgrade. 1.3.8a is no longer supported or recommended due to vulnerabilities. Start with 1.3.9h if you think you might have some mods that won't work in 1.5.0.

Plugin Contributions

i have copied and pasted all the files from the install extraction. i am not very knowledgeable in this stuff, but i have done it before 2.5 years ago.

all the files seems to be there, i was trying to see if i could start a whole new store, but the zc_install is coming up blank page.

on the lines that it mentions above, i am not sure what goes there to know if it is correct or not. there is not a very good detailed installation guide to tell you what exactly you need to edit and such. is there a way i can have someone look at our files?
    Moonbeam Soy Candles
    Hand Poured Candles & Incense in Over 600 Fragrances!

Plugin Contributions

You have confused me, and others no doubt... are you installing new rather than upgrading?

Plugin Contributions

When you say you have copied and pasted files, copied them from where and pasted them where exactly? I suspect you mean from your PC to your server? This needs to be done by using FTP.