Plugin Contributions

Default Where does a customer enter their Gift Voucher code in the checkout process?

OK -- I've purchased a gift voucher and sent to a friend. They've placed an item in the cart and are checking out.

Where do they enter the Gift Voucher code? I don't see an entry field.

I do see a field for "Promotional Code" - -which I believe is for coupons. Does the voucher go there?

Thanks,

John

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Where does a customer enter their Gift Voucher code in the checkout process?

Follow up: I believe I found where the Gift Voucher code goes (in the "Promotion Code" box on the checkout page). But in order to submit the code, the buyer also must enter their credit card number -- which seems premature (I'm sure they'd like to see how the Gift Voucher will affect their purchase price before they offer up their CC#.

Can the checkout process be changed so that the buyer can enter their Gift Voucher/Promotion code BEFORE they have to enter a CC#?

Thanks,

John

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Where does a customer enter their Gift Voucher code in the checkout process?

Can the checkout process be changed so that the buyer can enter their Gift Voucher/Promotion code BEFORE they have to enter a CC#?
    Not at this time.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.