Hi :)

I have searched for the issue and posted in the "general" questions section. I have but have not found anything. Please forgive me if I overlooked an entry.

My website www.priceform.com is a sports betting information service and what I want to "sell" is subscriptions and SMS alerts for my sports writers. For example, currently if someone wants to subscribe to my writer "Peanut" they click on one of his articles and it takes them to a subscription page were they can subscribe to his service for 1,3,6 or 12 months. They can also subscribe to an SMS alert service in a similar way. Readers can also subscribe to all writers in the same way.

I have 2 questions

1. Can I set up the shopping cart to sell subscriptions?

2. Is it possible to integrate my current system of subscribing to the Zen shopping cart. I.E. A person subscribes to a writer through the shopping cart and they are automatically granted access to that writer for the time specified. The same is for the SMS alert. Currently once a number of SMS alerts is chosen and paid for that info is automatically recorded in my database.

Can I intergrate this automation or will I have to manually grant access?

I hope this makes sense!

Thanks in advance