Plugin Contributions

Default Missing order status history in invoice and packing slip

Is this really how it should be like or is this an error in (my) ZC v1.3.9d?

Here we go:

If I edit an order via Admin->Customers->Orders->Edit, I see all order details including the full order status history, e.g. the following:

This is very nice! But I see an issue when produce for this sample order the Invoice or the Packing Slip (via the same admin page). In the Invoice or Packing Slip, the order status history is not there anymore!!! I only see the very first status of the whole order status history:

The issue with this is that my clients see the wrong / outdated order status when they are presented with the invoice, i.e. they might see order status 'Not yet paid' despite the fact that they have already paid!!!

Is this a known bug, a bug only seen in my cart or do I not understand the order status history?

Thanks for any kind of input!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Missing order status history in invoice and packing slip

You need to change your settings so that it displays more than just the first comment:

Admin->Configuration->Shipping/Packaging->Display Order Comments on Admin Invoice = 2
    Admin->Configuration->Shipping/Packaging->Display Order Comments on Admin Packing Slip = 2

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.