Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Problems with Recently Viewed Items addon

Hi all.

Hot a problem with this mod hoping someone can help as there doesnt seem to be a proper thread for it.

The add on is this:

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=720

The problem I have is when trying to implement the center content as described in the install.txt file

to include this code in the product info display file:

<!--bof recent products module-->
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir ('tpl_modules_recent_products.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates') . '/tpl_modules_recent_products.php'); ?>
    <!--eof recent products module-->

When I do I get the following error:

PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_recent_products.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/site/public_html/includes/templates/cherry_zen/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php on line 501

After seeing this I look at the code and it doesn't even look like this file is even included in the install..?

I tried using the file from the sideboxes directory but that just gives me a different error something to do with the MoveNext() part of the code...

I like the mod, works well as the side box but I really want it under the products..

Anyone got any suggestions??

Cheers

Phil

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problems with Recently Viewed Items addon

Hello i have the same problem, does anyone know how to fix it??

Plugin Contributions

it doesn't even look like this file is even included in the install..?
    Which file?
    /includes/templates/cherry_zen/templates/tpl_modules_recent_products.php?
    /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_modules_recent_products.php?

If a called-for template file is not in the current template folder, the code will look in the /template_default/ folder for it.
    The centerbox option was just added a few days ago - are you sure you have the right version of the files? Maybe the recent updater left a new file out of the package?

If the new file is the only one in the /includes/templates/your_template/ folder, did you rename /your_template/ (whatever its original name was) to your template name?

Plugin Contributions

There are some error in this code?

PHP Code:
    <!--bof recent products module-->
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir ('tpl_modules_recent_products.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'templates') . '/tpl_modules_recent_products.php'); ?>
    <!--eof recent products module-->
    Now if i put this code in a tpl_product_infodisplay i don't see anything, and the right box is hidden, why??I have pure_blue template and i have put the code in the right file.

Plugin Contributions

What files (including their full folder paths) are in the mod's package?
    What of those files can you find on your server, and are their paths any different (except for template name)?

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, i don't understand your question, you know if the are any problem in the posted code???

Plugin Contributions

There is no inherent error in the code you posted, but if the file it calls for is not in the correct place, you will get a fatal error. I am asking for the filenames that came with the mod, and their foldernames; also whether you can find those files on your server, and what the foldernames are there.

Plugin Contributions

Maybe i undestand what the problem is, i don't find this file tpl_modules_recent_products.php in template folder, i whatched inside the original recently_viewed_items folder and i didn't find this file. I tried to download again the zip folder but nothing, i have the same problem every time.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kavin86 View Post
    Maybe i undestand what the problem is, i don't find this file tpl_modules_recent_products.php in template folder, i whatched inside the original recently_viewed_items folder and i didn't find this file. I tried to download again the zip folder but nothing, i have the same problem every time.
    same problem here. file tpl_modules_recent_products.php is not included in the install

Plugin Contributions

PHP Code:
    <!--bof recent products module--> 
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir ('tpl_modules_recent_products.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'templates') . '/tpl_modules_recent_products.php'); ?> 
    <!--eof recent products module-->
    yes this file is not included, but the code call this file, how can i fix it??I need this file (i think)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast