Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 83
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Australia, America
    Posts
    96
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Time Zone Fix Support Thread

    Is this mod updated for V1.5?

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vic, Oz
    Posts
    1,905
    Plugin Contributions
    5

    Default Re: Time Zone Fix Support Thread

    It is built into 1.5.0
    You just need to add the TZ definitions for where you are.

    eg:
    One way is to use the includes\extra_configures\time_zone_fix.php
    and YOUR_RENAMED_ADMIN\extra_configures\time_zone_fix.php
    from the latest version of this mod and customise them for your region.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sea Lake, Australia
    Posts
    81
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Time Zone Fix Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gilby View Post
    It is built into 1.5.0
    You just need to add the TZ definitions for where you are.

    eg:
    One way is to use the includes\extra_configures\time_zone_fix.php
    and YOUR_RENAMED_ADMIN\extra_configures\time_zone_fix.php
    from the latest version of this mod and customise them for your region.
    Do you mean that the TZF 139gh version be installed for ZC v1.50?

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vic, Oz
    Posts
    1,905
    Plugin Contributions
    5

    Default Re: Time Zone Fix Support Thread

    Just the files mentioned in the previous post.
    The rest is already built into 1.5.0

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sea Lake, Australia
    Posts
    81
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Time Zone Fix Support Thread

    Thanks gilby. Works a treat on the web site, too easy.

    Didn't work on test site under wamp, but that is not important.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    26
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Time Zone Fix Support Thread

    Los Angeles time is correctly listed in the two files mentioned, but my site is stuck on GMT. Any other suggestions? Could this be a server issue?

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vic, Oz
    Posts
    1,905
    Plugin Contributions
    5

    Default Re: Time Zone Fix Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by donscotti View Post
    Los Angeles time is correctly listed in the two files mentioned, but my site is stuck on GMT. Any other suggestions? Could this be a server issue?
    What version zen-cart?
    Are you using the correct version of this mod for your zencart?
    Are you running this locally or on a website
    Linux or Windows?

    Post the contents of one of those 2 files.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    242
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Time Zone Fix Support Thread

    includes\extra_configures\time_zone_fix.php is the only file necessary to be installed on Zen-Cart version 1.51 Take it from the folder 139gh.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Time Zone Fix Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by southshorepizza View Post
    includes\extra_configures\time_zone_fix.php is the only file necessary to be installed on Zen-Cart version 1.51 Take it from the folder 139gh.
    Hours of research, and the answer is just this simple, imagine!

    Thanks.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vic, Oz
    Posts
    1,905
    Plugin Contributions
    5

    Default Re: Time Zone Fix Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-M View Post
    Hours of research, and the answer is just this simple, imagine!

    Thanks.
    Not quite. See post 52
    You need to include the same file in 2 places (edited for your time zone)

    One for the ADMIN
    YOUR_RENAMED_ADMIN\extra_configures\time_zone_fix.php

    and one for the CATALOG (Store Front)
    includes\extra_configures\time_zone_fix.php

 

 
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hebrew Support - latest release [Support Thread]
    By eranariel in forum Addon Language Packs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22 Mar 2021, 01:11 AM
  2. Multiple Zone Rates Support Thread
    By totalsam in forum Addon Shipping Modules
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 24 Feb 2015, 03:34 PM
  3. v150 Time Zone Fix
    By donscotti in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 4 Nov 2012, 07:09 PM
  4. 1064 Error after installing Time Zone Fix addon
    By HFProjekte in forum General Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 6 Aug 2011, 11:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR