Plugin Contributions

Default Can I use both Paypal Standard and PayPall Express together in 1.3.9h?

Like the title says

Do I use same configs for both or would I also need to set up a paypay express account at paypal?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can I use both Paypal Standard and PayPall Express together in 1.3.9h?

No. You don't use both together at the same time on the same site.

Just use Express Checkout. Setup instructions: www.zen-cart.com/getpaypal

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can I use both Paypal Standard and PayPall Express together in 1.3.9h?

thanks

Do I use the same info as my other Paypal setup?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You will set it up according to the instructions I mentioned above.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry maybe didn't explain it right, you already helped me out with the standard one and we got it working thanks to you:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133322

I'm just wondering if I need to go through the entire process all over again or whether I just copy paste the existing info I have into the new express thing - does it work this way because in step 4 of the link you just gave me it seems to imply that it's US Only(hence my confusion):

"Click Website Payments Pro (U.S. Only)"

From other posts I've seen, it looks like it can be more than just the US.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Website Payments Pro also works for Canada.

Plugin Contributions

thanks will check it out - you're the best!

Plugin Contributions

We now have a Beanstream account for our 1.3.9h site. We no longer need paypal pro. Do we have to Un-install Pro/Express to go back to Paypal Standard or just disable them?
    New Zenner

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You can uninstall PayPal Payments Pro and just use Express.

Express is still a way better PayPal experience than Standard. But if you're bent on using Standard, you can do that if you really want.

Better to keep Express Checkout available for those who still would prefer to pay via PayPal. The more options your customers have, the more likely they will complete their purchase.