Thread: TaxCloud Addon

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: TaxCloud Addon

what version of zen cart are you using?
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

I sure wish tax cloud would respond to something. I called them earlier today about the error I'm getting. No one answered but said the mailbox was full. Cart owner was able to leave a message later but no one has called back. Got to fix the error:
    A matching lookup could not be found for this authorization

Any help would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

No matter what I've tried, I cannot get this to work on a 1.5.4 installation. I get an error message and have not been able to get either a response here or from taxcloud. If there is anyone who might have an idea what this is about, I would be grateful for an answer.
    Array ( [0] => A matching lookup could not be found for this authorization (CartID : 16491) )

Plugin Contributions

I am using ZenCart 1.5.4 and TaxCloud 1.6.2 with update 01/10/16. I have spoken with Dave @TaxCloud and he suggests I post here.
    I have add-ons Order_total module: Priority Handling v.1.2.1 & Numinix Optional/Required Shipping Insurance. I need to charge taxes on these amounts.
    TaxCloud says to send the amounts and the tax class (set up in the mod).
    Question is: How do I get the Handling fee and the Shipping Insurance amounts passed to TaxCloud?
    I don’t do PHP very well (hardly at all) so I don’t know where the amounts are stored. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

I'm installing this on a clean install of 1.5.5e. It's returning a 500 error with this showing in the error log:
    [28-Aug-2017 23:18:36 EST5EDT] [client 64.7.70.206 ] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function is__writeable() in /big/dom/.../includes/init_includes/init_errors.php on line 84

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by WWWD View Post
    I'm installing this on a clean install of 1.5.5e. It's returning a 500 error with this showing in the error log:
    [28-Aug-2017 23:18:36 EST5EDT] [client 64.7.70.206 ] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function is__writeable() in /big/dom/.../includes/init_includes/init_errors.php on line 84

Any ideas?
    Bumping

Plugin Contributions

is__writeable should be where drByte says its is. sounds like you have a compromised install....

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Your /admin/includes/functions/general.php is missing or damaged. That's the file where your Admin finds that function declaration. But your error is indicating your site doesn't have it.
    Ref: https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b...eral.php#L3807
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

I recommend that the order.php file be removed from this package and instead have the file modifications mentioned in the installation instructions.

Please also add FILENAME_CHECKOUT and FILENAME_FEC_CONFIRMATION to the list of checkout pages the TaxCloud module loads on in order to reduce frustration for users of Fast and Easy Checkout.

Plugin Contributions

OK guys, I have an issue with my installation. 1.5.5f (upgraded from 1.5.5e original install) on an Apache server. I am using the taxcloud plugin as I'm participating in the Streamlined Sales Tax Initiative. When using the TaxCloud plugin, when someone checks out, they are presented with the order total, which shows product price, shipping, and tax properly. However, when their card gets charged, the tax amount isn't being collected. I've tried this with several payment processors so I'm certain it doesn't have to do with them. I think it's the way TaxCloud is passing the correct amount to the payment gateway but that's just a guess on my part.

I am running two different stores, both of which are on 1.5.5f and both are experiencing this issue. One of the stores was formerly on an older version, 1.3.somethingorother, and the taxcloud plugin for that version worked properly.

One current site is running PHP 7.1, and the other is running 5.6.3. Both are using MySQL 5.5.5-10.1.31-MariaDB.

Any thoughts on getting this to work right would be appreciated. If I had a clue about PHP I'd probably have this fixed but I'm no programmer and code mystifies me.

Any ideas on what the fix would be?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I've installed this into ZC 1.5.5f with the ZCA Bootstrap template. The catalog page taxcloud_exemptions does not load properly. It looks like a jquery conflict - something I'm not good at troubleshooting. Switching the template to Responsive Classic does not solve the issue.

taxcloud is referencing jquery 1.4.4, Responsive Classic template is referencing 1.12.4 and ZCA Bootstrap template is referencing 2.1.1.

Any help/hints is very much appreciated.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast