Thread: TaxCloud Addon

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: TaxCloud Addon

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    I think the fix might be easy. Modify your copy of includes/classes/order.php as follows:
    Whereever you see
    Code:
    if ($TAXCLOUD_ENABLE =='true' ...
    change it to
    Code:
    if ($TAXCLOUD_ENABLE =='true'  && !IS_ADMIN_FLAG ...
    That didn't work, but I can't swear that I did it properly. My PHP knowledge is not as strong as my css and html. In pouring over the ZC 1.5.6 version of the includes/classes/order.php file and I wonder if it effects your suggestion.

Code:
    if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
      die('Illegal Access');
    }
    It is not far below the header in the file, just below the dependencies list.

Plugin Contributions

I think maybe I found the problem, and it was a simple fix. Going over the code for my merged order.php file, I found the first line of code that called Taxcloud was as follows:

Code:
    require_once DIR_WS_MODULES . 'TaxCloud/func.taxcloud.php';
    This was the coding for the taxcloud version compatible with ZC v1.5.5. I had noticed that many files in 1.5.6 had been refactored to include DIR_FS_CATALOG, kso I added that in as follows:
    Code:
    require_once DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_MODULES . 'TaxCloud/func.taxcloud.php';
    This seems to have worked. I can now access the admin>customers>orders page without the 500 error. The all the other functions appear to be accessible as well. After I complete a little more configuration and do some testing, I will report back here update on whether or not everything is actually operating properly. Thank you for all your help.

Plugin Contributions

This allowed me to view the orders again but was still unable to add categories or products due to the 500 error. There must be other files that are not compatible with 1.5.6c yet. I had to restore version 1.5.5f to get up and running again. Does anyone think there will be an update for 1.5.6 soon?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by LarryLMiller View Post
    This allowed me to view the orders again but was still unable to add categories or products due to the 500 error. There must be other files that are not compatible with 1.5.6c yet. I had to restore version 1.5.5f to get up and running again. Does anyone think there will be an update for 1.5.6 soon?
    Fixed! I took the core files from the fresh 1.5.6c install (order.php, authorizenet_aim.php, paypalwpp.php, admin_access.php, and general.php) and merged the Tax Cloud code from the same files in the 1.5.5 install.

I updated the Tax Cloud install with the new files and dropped them into my fresh install and so far the test site running 1.5.6c with Tax Cloud is performing flawlessly.
    Last edited by LarryLMiller; 31 Jan 2020 at 09:05 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I have a question about tax cloud. It says on this plugin that it is free. On the tax cloud side I don't see that it is. Can someone confirm. We need to take tax in NY.
    Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Any chance ther is work toward updating TaxCloud for ZenCart version 1.5.7? I would like to move to 1.5.7 but also need to keep TaxCloud intact as it fits my needs very well. I do plan to give 1.5.7 a few months to mature to the next sub release to work out the first release bugs. So while I wait, I am curious if TaxCloud will move along with the proccess?
    Thanks
    Luke

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Galyan View Post
    Any chance ther is work toward updating TaxCloud for ZenCart version 1.5.7? I would like to move to 1.5.7 but also need to keep TaxCloud intact as it fits my needs very well. I do plan to give 1.5.7 a few months to mature to the next sub release to work out the first release bugs. So while I wait, I am curious if TaxCloud will move along with the proccess?
    Thanks
    Luke
    Bump........ Anyone actually looking at this support thread? Is the Taxcloud plugin planned to continue in to the future?
    Thanks
    Luke

Plugin Contributions

Is there a way to get Taxcloud to work with putting sales tax rate in admin functions? Like the Detail option for an order.. or if using the Edit Orders Addon? It does a great job getting the subtotal, but if I am editing and order, I have to look up tax rates and manually put them into the editing.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

You might want to ask this question on the Edit Orders support thread.

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....Support-Thread
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Advisory: This API Lookup transaction was sent to TaxCloud 2 redundant times.
    You should investigate your e-commerce system's implementation of our TaxCloud Lookup API to determine why multiple identical API requests are being sent.
    That is on Taxcloud website...

I'm trying to figure out why this is happening on checkout. Is there a way to track it down..
    I'm using Zen Cart 1.5.6c.. I do have common addons.. but I know this is limited to the checkout routine.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast