Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1.3.8a to 1.3.9h / server to server

I am trying to run the zc_install but it keeps telling me i am not in upgrade mode and i will wipe every thing out if i keep going

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You'll need to set the DB_PREFIX thing before the zc_install will be able to find the required tables in the database to upgrade them.
    Sorry, I forgot to say you'd have to do that before running zc_install would work.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

things seem to be ok but now I can not access any of the options under <configuration> everything under <catalog> <customers> <tools> <languages> etc. etc. etc. they all work but i need to turn off the maintenance and of course those don't work, i can open the <configuration> i mean when i mouse over the drop down box works but if i click on anything in there those give me an error that reads:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at 50.22.89.201 Port 80

but all the other dropdown menus work and link me to the right page but nothing works in configuration.

any ideas???

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

"Internal Server Error" is error # 500

Related FAQ: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=63
    You'll need to look at your server's hosting errorlogs (via your hosting control panel, or via a support ticket to the hosting company) to see what the actual cause of the 500 error is.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

this time every single file in the data base has <zen_> in front of it, (i didn't put them there, the server people just didn't remove them this time, although they told me i should but they are all still there) i upgraded the database, using <tools> <developers kit> every single instance of <cfg_select_option> that i can find in all my files has <zen_> in front of it, so there is no instance of <cfg_select_option> without zen_ in front of it. I do not see a file in the database called <zen_cfg_select_option>

however i find reference to this in the catagory boxes file:
    zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_PRICE_MANAGER

and that works but there is also no file in the database called
    PRODUCTS_PRICE_MANAGER but the price manager works just the same.

what do you think???

thanks again

Plugin Contributions

got it, seems it would not let me go into anything in configuration while the permissions were set to let my configuration file be writable. it seems to be working now, thank god, got all my products and customer data, and all.

thanks for all the help.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by slater555 View Post
    this time every single file in the data base has <zen_> in front of it, (i didn't put them there, the server people just didn't remove them this time, although they told me i should but they are all still there) i upgraded the database, using <tools> <developers kit> every single instance of <cfg_select_option> that i can find in all my files has <zen_> in front of it, so there is no instance of <cfg_select_option> without zen_ in front of it. I do not see a file in the database called <zen_cfg_select_option>
    Just to clarify: that's exactly how it should be

Plugin Contributions

thanks for your help, couldn't have done it without you.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Glad it's all working.

Now make some good backups of it all (files and database), and test everything to be sure it's working right, including buying something all the way through to making sure the money is in your bank, etc.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234