Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Whoops - Session Times out CC VIA MIGS

I am using Zen Cart version 1.3.9

I have submitted my site to ANZ for go live approval and now have one remaining obstacle to resolve before they will approve, it's become a bit of a show stopper and I cant for the life of me figure out how to resolve.

The problem is if I run an unsuccessful transaction ($xx.10) then a successful transaction ($xx.00) my site times out on the receipt page. E.g. My checkout page passes info to egate then back to my reciept page where it display the unsuccessful error and everything works as it should. If from this receipt page I click back back back etc on the browser it will go back through egate back to my site and back to my check out page then if I try to rerun the transaction, I can proceed through the checkout again, make payment via egate and instead of redirecting back to the receipt page it will give me the "Whoops! Your session has expired." with the option to log back in again.

This means that the transaction has been approved and money deducted from the customers account but because the session has timed out the order has not be completed so the transactions is not entered into the users account in zen cart and emails of the order are not sent etc.

I am doubtful that anyone will be able to help me with this but thought I would put it out there to see if anyone else has been able to resolve.

Cheers!

Plugin Contributions

Default Whoops - Session Times out CC VIA MIGS

I am using Zen Cart version 1.3.9 with CC VIA MIGS addon

I have submitted my site to ANZ for go live approval and now have one remaining obstacle to resolve before they will approve, it's become a bit of a show stopper and I cant for the life of me figure out how to resolve.

The problem is if I run an unsuccessful transaction ($xx.10) then a successful transaction ($xx.00) my site times out on the receipt page. E.g. My checkout page passes info to egate then back to my reciept page where it display the unsuccessful error and everything works as it should. If from this receipt page I click back back back etc on the browser it will go back through egate back to my site and back to my check out page then if I try to rerun the transaction, I can proceed through the checkout again, make payment via egate and instead of redirecting back to the receipt page it will give me the "Whoops! Your session has expired." with the option to log back in again.

This means that the transaction has been approved and money deducted from the customers account but because the session has timed out the order has not be completed so the transactions is not entered into the users account in zen cart and emails of the order are not sent etc.

I am doubtful that anyone will be able to help me with this but thought I would put it out there to see if anyone else has been able to resolve.

Cheers!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Whoops - Session Times out CC VIA MIGS

You may want to do a search for 'cc via migs' - there are several threads which may give you a clue

Plugin Contributions

Yes, I searched before I posted but nothing is applicable.

I can put through as many successful transactions as I like and there is no session time out. The issue occurs if my first transaction fails then I try to follow process another transaction (success or not) it will redirect back to my site to the whoops your session has timed out and the purchase will not be inserted under my account.

Cheers.

Plugin Contributions

Check in your admin > tools > server/version

Look for(search page for) php max_execution_time and see what the value is and this is in seconds and you should find it in the PHP CorePHP Core section

Ask your host if you can run a local php.ini file and make the value larger within reason
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Hi Kobra,

It is set to Local - 60 and Master 30

Do you still think this could be causing my issue? I didn't think it was time related as I can process as many successful transactions as I please, the only time I get the whoops session has expired is if I try to process a transaction which fails (e.g. credit card has expired) then try a successful transaction directly after it. Then it will happily go through the banks credit card payment and redirect back to my site where it displays whoops session has expired.

If you still think this may do the trick then I will give it a go. Thanks for your help!!

Plugin Contributions

bug Re: Whoops - Session Times out CC VIA MIGS

I'm having the same issue using zen cart 1.3.9h and the MIGS payment gateway. Did anyone find a solution for this?

Plugin Contributions

Hi Im sure this issue has been solved, but for others still with the same problem I can offer some advise that stumped me for a while.

For me, when my user left the checkout to go t the 3-rd party website to make payment, often upon returning to my site I would get the "whoops" timeout error. now the user had paid successfully but the order was never recorded in ZC and therefore difficult to track the order.

I tracked it down to work correctly in firefox, but not in IE.

The issue was having or not having the "www" in the site name, by default any visitor to my site would get the www stripped, no issue with that. But I have set my payment module with the return URl of www.mysite which I believe caused issues because the sessions are tracked by cookies, it appeared the issue was, the cookie was being blocked by being read from the www.mysite since it was originally set without the www.

obvisouly the cookie security is set per browser, and FF and IE handle this differently.

If you need to, you can add code into your htaccess file to always add or always remove the www to ensure this issue won't come up.

Hope this can help someone.

Flamer.

Plugin Contributions

I have turned off ANZ Migs this week due to my buyers using Paypal primarily than the ANZ Mig system. I also got wacked $250 after 4 years using them as one of our Payment gateways.
    One of the reasons is the time out issue you mentioned and the account fees when it is not being used as much as Paypal
    We were involved in modifying this module 4 years ago.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I know this thread is several months old, but I hope someone can help.

I too am having a 'time out' issue with cc_via_migs since upgrading to ZC v1.3.9h.

It seems to be isolated to customers who attempt payments more than once - eg/ if they put in the wrong number the 1st time. The successful payment is captured in our Merchant Gateway, but the order is not recorded in our ZC Admin.

Other customer's payments (using this payment option) are processed successfully and their orders are recorded in admin successfully - if they input their details without error, etc

I spoke to a customer this morning, and she said that after her payment was processed, she was returned to our site, but no order, cart or order history was present. From our side of things, no order is present, nor is anything in 'recover cart'.

I had asked our host to increase the php max_execution_time (as suggested by Kobra earlier in this thread) & this was done several hours before this particular order.

I phoned the Merchant Gateway Technical team, and they said it was not an error from their side of things.

So - short of switching this payment module off, I am at a loss as to how to proceed.

I hope that someone can help, as this is quite an important issue for us & we hope we can solve this.

Many thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast