Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: reCaptcha addon not showing in page

Quote Originally Posted by nohart View Post
    ok I removed and re-installed it. Then added my keys and now the only things that show up in the menu are:

reCAPTCHA Public Key ***
    reCAPTCHA Private Key ***
    reCAPTCHA Theme white
    Enable Contact Form true

The other options are gone?

Also before this I noticed that the Enable advance search forced advance search. It would not let the regular search work normally it would automatically take me to the advance search page?
    Make sure you have downloaded the latest copy from:
    https://bitbucket.org/pickupman/zencart-recaptcha

The other values should be getting installed.

Plugin Contributions

Ok I went to this page:

bitbucket.org/pickupman/zencart-recaptcha/downloads

and downloaded the latest update - ac54a4b0d8f4 and this got the menus working again.

1) But still if I enable advance search it breaks the regular search and forces the advance search page to come up with the captcha in it. It will turn off though.

2) Also on the login page it works but I cannot disable it. The captcha goes away but when I try to log in I get the notice that the security code is wrong. So it is not turning off completely. So to make the login page work I have to leave the captcha turned on.

3) And the last issue I think is the Create account form does not turn on. With it off the good thing is that it is off so in the mean time customers can still create an account until this all gets fixed.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nohart View Post
    Ok I went to this page:

bitbucket.org/pickupman/zencart-recaptcha/downloads

and downloaded the latest update - ac54a4b0d8f4 and this got the menus working again.

1) But still if I enable advance search it breaks the regular search and forces the advance search page to come up with the captcha in it. It will turn off though.

2) Also on the login page it works but I cannot disable it. The captcha goes away but when I try to log in I get the notice that the security code is wrong. So it is not turning off completely. So to make the login page work I have to leave the captcha turned on.

3) And the last issue I think is the Create account form does not turn on. With it off the good thing is that it is off so in the mean time customers can still create an account until this all gets fixed.
    1) This was the anticipated behavior. I have had the quick search result attacked by spammers, and shut down my server before. It is a bit of a nuisance, but the only way to protect repetitive request to multiple requests in succession. You can pick how you want to use it.
    2) Fixed this with latest update. Didn't tag a new revision yet, but fixed /includes/modules/pages/login/header_php.php. I had missed a conditional check when disabled.
    3) The create account works similar to advanced search. The recpatcha will not be shown on the login/create account page. This is due to the fact by including the recaptcha on ?main_page=login the recaptcha is run twice which will always fail. The captcha will not be shown until the form is submitted, and then when the page ?main_page=create_account is shown the captcha will be displayed.

Plugin Contributions

Ok thank you so much.

So If I understand you correctly if I want the captcha to show on the create account page I have to split the page?

split login? configuration->layout settings -> enable to true

Because before it showed up when the login & create page was stacked all on one page.

Either way now it adds one more click that the customer has to make in order to create an account. I did split the page and the captcha shows on the page, vice when the page is stacked. It brings the create account page up again with a warning that the security code wasn't entered correctly. Even though it never showed before allowing the customer to even fill in the code?

I am just one that tries to keep the clicking process to a minimum for my customers...

The way I had it before was the page was stacked with login and create account page together and the login captcha was turned off and the captcha for the create account page turned on and it showed up underneath or at the bottom of the page. There isn't any way of making that work like that anymore?

Like a condition that if the login captcha is off to display the captcha on the stacked page at the bottom... This way it is not trying to show twice on the same page. (at the top under login and at the bottom under create account)
    Last edited by nohart; 2 May 2011 at 05:23 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Another note is that when I do spit the page and with the login captcha enabled it shows the captcha but it lays the display with half of it laying on top of the side boxes.

I guess I could always try to go in and make it so the login page didn't show the right sideboxes on the login page...

Plugin Contributions

I have updated the login page to allow captcha to be shown on the login page with a non-split login page. A button when click will load the recaptcha code in the appropriate form. Clicking on either button will toggle the recaptcha between forms.

If you have either login page or create account set to false, the recaptcha will be displayed without any user interaction in the proper place.

Example: Enable Login = false Enable Create Account = true
    Recaptcha will be displayed automatically at bottom of page

Example: Enable Login = true Enable Create Accout = true
    Button will be displayed in both form, when clicked will load the recaptcha in that form. Clicking on the other form will remove the previous recaptcha and insert new one in other form

When split page is enabled, the recaptcha will be displayed automatically if enabled.

https://bitbucket.org/pickupman/zencart-recaptcha

Plugin Contributions

Awesome! It works great! Thank you so much for your add-on and spending time to fix it! I so much appreciate you!

That is so trick how you made the button to display the security code!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Neil for helping me test this out. Glad it is working now for you.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I'm using Contact Us ReCaptcha 1.1 and it works great except for the alignment using Firefox 12.0.
    It aligns to the right edge and underneath an image. Very strange.
    http://splashpoolparts.com/contact_us.html
    I tried from another thread, div class="recaptcha" align="left" to no avail.
    Any ideas on a quick fix?
    Thanks,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by papamelon View Post
    Hi, I'm using Contact Us ReCaptcha 1.1 and it works great except for the alignment using Firefox 12.0.
    It aligns to the right edge and underneath an image. Very strange.
    http://splashpoolparts.com/contact_us.html
    I tried from another thread, div class="recaptcha" align="left" to no avail.
    Any ideas on a quick fix?
    Thanks,
    Mike
    Seems if you apply the following rules to your stylesheet should correct this.
    Code:
    .recaptcha { overflow:hidden;}
    #recaptcha_area {float: left;}

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast