Plugin Contributions

help question Please Help :( Fatal error: Call to undefined function: zen_user_has_gv_balance()

Hello All,
    I'm using Zencart Zen Cart 1.3.8a / Database Patch Level: 1.3.8. Dont know how but when i click on any custom to view his/her details the page reloads and show an error "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: zen_user_has_gv_balance() in admin/customers.php on line 1188 . Suddenly i tried logging to my website with a demo account and when i login it show an error like this:

1054 Unknown column 'customers_whole' in 'field list'
    in:
    [SELECT customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_password, customers_email_address, customers_default_address_id, customers_authorization, customers_referral, customers_whole FROM customers WHERE customers_email_address = 'sorry cant show']

I did'nt installed any addon recently.. Please Help ASAP

Thanks in Advance

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Please Help :( Fatal error: Call to undefined function: zen_user_has_gv_balance()

Quote Originally Posted by jewelsexports View Post
    Hello All,
    I'm using Zencart Zen Cart 1.3.8a / Database Patch Level: 1.3.8. Dont know how but when i click on any custom to view his/her details the page reloads and show an error "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: zen_user_has_gv_balance() in admin/customers.php on line 1188 .
    I believe this is your fix http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...3&postcount=27

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Please Help :( Fatal error: Call to undefined function: zen_user_has_gv_balance()

Thanks i tried the solution and the error which use to come up in Admin area is now fixed but when i login into my website it show an error like this:

1054 Unknown column 'customers_whole' in 'field list'
    in:
    [SELECT customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_lastname, customers_password, customers_email_address, customers_default_address_id, customers_authorization, customers_referral, customers_whole FROM customers WHERE customers_email_address = 'djgj68######################']

PLEASE HELP ME IN FIX THIS ERROR.

Plugin Contributions

I would start by reinstalling the wholesale module you are running. Make certain to check and merge any missing code in to files as opposed to overwriting them

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

Something has been done to your site. Databases and code don't suddenly get out of sync on their own.

So either the code has been changed to reference a non-existent database column, or the database has been wound back to before the mod was installed and the database column added.

Alternatively, it could be that the mod wasn't installed properly originally, but your site wasn't fully tested afterwards, so the problem has been there for a long time.

As Melanie says, you need to go back to your wholesale mod and ensure that it gets installed properly. But I'd recommend also getting to bottom of what caused that since you've already seen who completely separate symptoms and there may more that you (or your customers) haven't spotted yet.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)