Default Invoice template Get rid of Inc, Exc columns

I recently upgraded to 1.3.9h and my invoices do not look right. They have columns for price and totals including excluding tax. The code looks like there is a switch that enables just price and total but I think I tried all of them with no change. The if $display tax I think is what needs to be active/inactive. I want the (else) active to print my invoices. How do I do it? I am not a coder. Thank you for your help!

php if ($display_tax) { ?>
    <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right" width="10%"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
    <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right" width="10%"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
    <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right" width="10%"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
    <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right" width="10%"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
    <?php }
    else { ?>
    <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right" width="20%"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_NO_TAX; ?></td>
    <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right" width="20%"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_NO_TAX; ?></td>
    <?php } ?>

Default Re: Invoice template Get rid of Inc, Exc columns

Ok I figured out which switch actually changes it. Its the TAX EXEMPT Organization in Super orders 3. When you add a number in there it automatically changes everything.

I would like to change the code to eliminate the Price exl, Price incl and just make price. The code for price including tax does not seem to work anyway so its confusing to customers unless I am missing something.

Plugin Contributions

did you ever figure this out i'm racking my brain with it at the moment
    www.gorillagear.ca = zencart v1.3.9h with 40+ mods

I got it to display right in my invoice. Don't remember completely if I did other stuff but here is the change I mad to the code. This is from the page super_invoice.php since I have super orders installed, but I am sure you can find this in the normal invoice that zencart uses. Notice I just removed a couple lines. I might

<?php if ($display_tax) { ?>

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right" width="10%"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
    <!-- JP REMOVED <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" BGCOLOR="#ffff00" align="right" width="10%"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td> -->
    <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right" width="10%"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
    <!-- JP REMOVED <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right" width="10%"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>-->

Also I removed a couple other sections as well by trial and error commenting them out. Notice two sections removed below.

<!-- JP REMOVED

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><strong>' . $currencies->format(zen_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']), true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</strong></td>' . "\n" .
    '
    -->

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><strong>' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['final_price'] * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</strong></td>' . "\n" .
    '
    <!-- JP REMOVED <td BGCOLOR="#ffff00" class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top"><strong>' . $currencies->format(zen_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']) * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</strong></td>-->' . "\n";
    echo ' </tr>' . "\n";

I am not a coder by any means so if you see a better way please let me know. I sort of hacked away at it till I got it after about 3 days worth of head scratching.