Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Home page text missing

The text on my home page only shows the featured and specials products. I checked in admin > define pages and the text is still there for the home page.

I switched to clessic template but that didn't fix it.

I was upgrading SEO URLs but I can't see anything that would effect the home page text.

Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Home page text missing

It was there before you started that upgrade?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Yeh it was. I upgraded the site to 1.3.9h from 1.3.8 a few days ago and have been going through upgrading the addons. I did a few things before I noticed the text missing. I was hoping someone could point me to the files to check. It doesn't look like any of the SEO URL files would cause this.

Plugin Contributions

you have of course checked

admin --> config --> define page status --> main page
    Webzings Design
    Semi retired from Web Design

Plugin Contributions

Thanks NigelT, just checked it but it's set to 1 - on.

Plugin Contributions

What are the file permissions the file /includes/languages/english/html_includes/YOUR_TEMPLATE/define_main_page.php? Is the text in the file?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Kim,

the permissions are 0644 - the same as the other html_includes files.
    I tested the home page with the classic template but it shows no text or featured products. The home page with my template shows the featuredd products but still no text.

Plugin Contributions

are there any errors showing up in the /cache folder
    Webzings Design
    Semi retired from Web Design

Plugin Contributions

HI Nigel,

yes, sadly there are a lot!

[14-Mar-2011 06:04:19] PHP Warning: call_user_func(zen_reset_cache_data_seo_urls) [<a href='function.call-user-func'>function.call-user-func</a>]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/fashiona/public_html/admin1/includes/functions/general.php on line 1701

[14-Mar-2011 06:12:14] PHP Warning: include_once(includes/classes/seo.url.php) [<a href='function.include-once'>function.include-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fashiona/public_html/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 25
    [14-Mar-2011 06:12:14] PHP Warning: include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'includes/classes/seo.url.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/fashiona/public_html/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 25
    [14-Mar-2011 06:12:14] PHP Fatal error: Class 'SEO_URL' not found in /home/fashiona/public_html/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 27

[14-Mar-2011 05:18:49] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class ozpost in /home/fashiona/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/ozpost.php on line 1054

[14-Mar-2011 18:08:55] PHP Warning: include(includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_footer_googleanalytics.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fashiona/public_html/includes/templates/fashionamour/common/tpl_footer.php on line 135
    [14-Mar-2011 18:08:55] PHP Warning: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_footer_googleanalytics.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/fashiona/public_html/includes/templates/fashionamour/common/tpl_footer.php on line 135

Plugin Contributions

Looks like you need to restore your backup and try the upgrade again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast