Plugin Contributions

Default Upgraded from 1.3.7 o 1.3.9 and can't log in to admin

I just upgraded from 1.3.7 to 1.3.9 and can no longer log in to the admin area. When looking at my error log I received the following error.
    [Sun Mar 13 21:48:29 2011] [error] [client 64.111.50.120] PHP Fatal error: require()
    [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/functions/general.php'
    (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/store/admin/includes/init_includes/init_general_funcs.php
    on line 31

I did not find the general.php file in the ZenCart files I uploaded, or in the orginal download. However, I did find it in the backup of my original store files. I tried uploading it and trying to log in again. This time Igot the same error accept the file was includes/functions/functions_prices.php and the line number was 32. I also found this file in my backup and uploaded it. Once again I tried logging in, and received a similar error, accept this time the file was includes/functions/html_output.php and the line was 33. I again found this file in my backup, uploaded and tried again. This time I struck out. This time the file was functions_customers.php and the line nmber was 34. Well, I can't find this file anywhere. What do I need to do, or did I do wrong?
    Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Upgraded from 1.3.7 o 1.3.9 and can't log in to admin

I did not find the general.php file in the ZenCart files I uploaded, or in the orginal download
    Get a fresh copy as that file is in the distribution
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten