Plugin Contributions

Default Not able to add products in admin

I am unable to add new products in my admin. I create the category ex. "hats" then under that I click add "new product", and it takes me to a blank page with all the admin links at the top where they are normally.

I am guessing I am getting this blank page because a link is broke but I am unsure on what link it is. I have looked under the categories.php file to see if it was calling something weird but I didn't see anything. Although that doesn't mean that is not my problem.

Any help would be great in being that I am at a stand still with not being able to add products to my site for the cart.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Not able to add products in admin

Click "Reply" below and answer all the questions from the "Posting Tips" listed.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I am using version v1.3.9h, so the newest version. I already set up a store and is working fine on the older version "g" for a different website.

The only changes that I have made are to the template layout and some of the languages files, but none to the admin file. I also haven't added any addons to the website.

The question that I really need answered is what php file links to the new product button under the categories page because it is not seeing it to display the file.

Plugin Contributions

I found the error on my collect_info.php page, it was missing a " causing it to not read the correct file.

So all is solved now...

So if you are having this similar problem be sure to check your myDebug log files if you have 1.3.9x or later.... helps out lol