Thread: wishlists 0.6

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: wishlists 0.6

Quote Originally Posted by jar3300 View Post
    I reinstalled and it seems to work fine. However, I did lose all of the lists I had. I backed the 2 unwishlist tables prior to this. Can I import them and get the lists back? I tried the un_wishlists and got this error.
    -- -- Dumping data for table `zen_un_wishlists` -- INSERT INTO `zen_un_wishlists` (`id`, `customers_id`, `created`, `modified`, `name`, `comment`, `default_status`, `public_status`) VALUES (1,[...]
    Thanks
    Jim
    Hello Jim,
    You should be able to restore the data with that command.
    Unfortunately you didn't post the error message?

Are you trying to restore the data via phpmyadmin or via the sql patch tool? (if you are restoring via the sql patch tool you will need to leave the zen_ prefix out of the command, but if you are using phpmyadmin this command should work...)

Jeroen.

Plugin Contributions

Hi everyone,
    I've just downloaded and installed the Wishlist 0.9 but there's an issue. I've inserted as recommended by the read me file in the tpl_product_display_info.php file the following code:

<!--bof Wishlist button -->

<?php if (UN_MODULE_WISHLISTS_ENABLED) { ?>
    <div id="productWishlistLink" class="buttonRow back">
    <?php echo zen_image_submit(UN_BUTTON_IMAGE_WISHLIST_ADD, UN_BUTTON_WISHLIST_ADD_ALT, 'name="wishlist" value="yes"');
    //print_r($_REQUEST);
    ?></div>

<?php }
    else
    {}
    ?>
    <!--eof Wishlist button -->

And the button appears in the product page right were I wanted it. The issue comes when you try to press it to add the item to the wishlist: the item is added to the cart and you're redirected automatically to the cart page instead of the wishlist page.
    My products don't have any attributes.
    Please, help me!I was looking for this module since evere!
    Thank you in advance.

P.S.Here's my website: http://www.deliglam.com
    I've seen that others have the same issue but I couldn't find a valid answer to fix it.
    Here the whole tpl_product_display_info.php file if this can help anyone to find an answer.

<?php
    /**
    * Page Template
    * Loaded automatically by index.php?main_page=product_info.<br />
    * Displays details of a typical product
    * @package templateSystem
    * @copyright Copyright 2003-2006 Zen Cart Development Team
    * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
    * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    * @version $Id: tpl_product_info_display.php 5369 2006-12-23 10:55:52Z drbyte $
    */
    //require(DIR_WS_MODULES . '/debug_blocks/product_info_prices.php');
    ?>
    <div class="centerColumn" id="productGeneral">

<div align=left><!--bof Main Product Image -->
    <?php
    if (zen_not_null($products_image)) {
    ?>
    <?php
    /**
    * display the main product image
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php'); ?>
    <?php
    }
    ?>
    <!--eof Main Product Image--></div><br><!--bof Form start-->
    <?php echo zen_draw_form('cart_quantity', zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($_GET['products_id']), zen_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product'), 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"') . "\n"; ?>
    <!--eof Form start-->

<?php if ($messageStack->size('product_info') > 0) echo $messageStack->output('product_info'); ?>
    <!--bof Product Name-->
    <h1 id="productName" class="productGeneral"><?php echo $products_name; ?></h1>
    <!--eof Product Name-->

<!--bof Product Price block -->
    <h2 id="productPrices" class="productGeneral">
    <?php
    // base price
    if ($show_onetime_charges_description == 'true') {
    $one_time = '<span >' . TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_SYMBOL . TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_DESCRIPTION . '</span><br />';
    } else {
    $one_time = '';
    }
    echo $one_time . ((zen_has_product_attributes_values((int)$_GET['products_id']) and $flag_show_product_info_starting_at == 1) ? TEXT_BASE_PRICE : '') . zen_get_products_display_price((int)$_GET['products_id']);
    ?></h2>
    <!--eof Product Price block -->
    <!--bof Add to Cart Box -->
    <?php
    if (CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 and TEXT_LOGIN_FOR_PRICE_BUTTON_REPLACE_SHOWROOM == '') {
    // do nothing
    } else {
    ?>
    <?php
    $display_qty = (($flag_show_product_info_in_cart_qty == 1 and $_SESSION['cart']->in_cart($_GET['products_id'])) ? '<p>' . PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT_IN_CART . $_SESSION['cart']->get_quantity($_GET['products_id']) . '</p>' : '');
    if ($products_qty_box_status == 0 or $products_quantity_order_max== 1) {
    // hide the quantity box and default to 1
    $the_button = '<input type="hidden" name="cart_quantity" value="1" />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
    } else {
    // show the quantity box
    $the_button = PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT . '<input type="text" name="cart_quantity" value="' . (zen_get_buy_now_qty($_GET['products_id'])) . '" maxlength="6" size="4" /><br />' . zen_get_products_quantity_min_units_display((int)$_GET['products_id']) . '<br />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
    }
    $display_button = zen_get_buy_now_button($_GET['products_id'], $the_button);
    ?>
    <?php if ($display_qty != '' or $display_button != '') { ?>
    <div id="cartAdd">
    <?php
    echo $display_qty;
    echo $display_button;
    ?>
    </div>
    <?php } // display qty and button ?>
    <?php } // CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 ?>
    <!--eof Add to Cart Box-->

<?php if (UN_MODULE_WISHLISTS_ENABLED) { ?>
    <div id="productWishlistLink" class="buttonRow back">
    <?php echo zen_image_submit(UN_BUTTON_IMAGE_WISHLIST_ADD, UN_BUTTON_WISHLIST_ADD_ALT, 'name="wishlist" value="yes"');
    //print_r($_REQUEST);
    ?></div>

<?php }
    else
    {}
    ?>
    <!--bof free ship icon -->
    <?php if(zen_get_product_is_always_free_shipping($products_id_current) && $flag_show_product_info_free_shipping) { ?>
    <div id="freeShippingIcon"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_FREE_SHIPPING_ICON; ?></div>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof free ship icon -->
    <!--bof Product description -->
    <?php if ($products_description != '') { ?>
    <div id="productDescription" class="productGeneral biggerText"><?php echo stripslashes($products_description); ?></div>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof Product description --> <div align="right"><?php
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_better_together_marketing_images.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_better_together_marketing_images.php'); ?></div>

<!--bof Attributes Module -->
    <?php
    if ($pr_attr->fields['total'] > 0) {
    ?>
    <?php
    /**
    * display the product atributes
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_attributes.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_attributes.php'); ?>
    <?php
    }
    ?>
    <!--eof Attributes Module -->
    <!--bof Additional Product Images -->
    <?php
    /**
    * display the products additional images
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_additional_images.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_additional_images.php'); ?>
    <!--eof Additional Product Images -->
    <!--bof Form close-->
    <?php
    require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_xsell_products.php', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/' . 'tpl_modules_xsell_products.php');
    ?><!--bof Quantity Discounts table -->
    <?php
    if ($products_discount_type != 0) { ?>
    <?php
    /**
    * display the products quantity discount
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts.php'); ?>
    <?php
    }
    ?>
    <!--eof Quantity Discounts table --><!--bof Prev/Next bottom position -->
    <?php if (PRODUCT_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT == 2 or PRODUCT_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT == 3) { ?>
    <?php
    /**
    * display the product previous/next helper
    */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_products_next_previous.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_products_next_previous.php'); ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof Prev/Next bottom position -->
    <!--bof Product URL -->
    <?php
    if (zen_not_null($products_url)) {
    if ($flag_show_product_info_url == 1) {
    ?>
    <p id="productInfoLink" class="productGeneral centeredContent"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, zen_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($products_url), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></p>
    <?php
    } // $flag_show_product_info_url
    }
    ?>
    <!--eof Product URL --><!--bof Add to Cart Box -->
    <?php
    if (CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 and TEXT_LOGIN_FOR_PRICE_BUTTON_REPLACE_SHOWROOM == '') {
    // do nothing
    } else {
    ?>
    <?php
    $display_qty = (($flag_show_product_info_in_cart_qty == 1 and $_SESSION['cart']->in_cart($_GET['products_id'])) ? '<p>' . PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT_IN_CART . $_SESSION['cart']->get_quantity($_GET['products_id']) . '</p>' : '');
    if ($products_qty_box_status == 0 or $products_quantity_order_max== 1) {
    // hide the quantity box and default to 1
    $the_button = '<input type="hidden" name="cart_quantity" value="1" />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
    } else {
    // show the quantity box
    $the_button = PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT . '<input type="text" name="cart_quantity" value="' . (zen_get_buy_now_qty($_GET['products_id'])) . '" maxlength="6" size="4" /><br />' . zen_get_products_quantity_min_units_display((int)$_GET['products_id']) . '<br />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
    }
    $display_button = zen_get_buy_now_button($_GET['products_id'], $the_button);
    ?>
    <?php if ($display_qty != '' or $display_button != '') { ?>
    <div id="cartAdd">
    <?php
    echo $display_qty;
    echo $display_button;
    ?>
    </div>
    <?php } // display qty and button ?>
    <?php } // CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 ?>
    <!--eof Add to Cart Box-->
    <?php
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_better_together_xsells.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE,
    $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_better_together_xsells.php');
    ?></div>

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by deliglam View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I've just downloaded and installed the Wishlist 0.9 but there's an issue.

And the button appears in the product page right were I wanted it. The issue comes when you try to press it to add the item to the wishlist: the item is added to the cart and you're redirected automatically to the cart page instead of the wishlist page.
    You may not have uploaded all files or some of the files are not uploaded correctly or are in the wrong place.

Specifically, you will need to check the file in includes/extra_cart_actions which should pick up the action from this button

Plugin Contributions

The functionality of this mod is awesome! Thanks!

One thing that I do have a question about is when I click the "add to wishlist" button on my product info and I'm not logged in, it does take me to the login page and add the item to my default wishlist after I log in, but instead of the "sucessfully added product to wishlist" message, I get "sucessfully added product to cart". It works the way it should if I'm already logged in.

I've been looking at the coding in wishlist_cart_actions.php for a couple of hours trying to figure out the issue, but not being a coder, am not sure where the cross reference to the shopping cart could be.

Would you mind pushing me in the direction of the code I need to edit so that I can fix the message?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by kamelion0927; 6 Jun 2011 at 02:40 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry I didn't think about testing it before but I just added a product from my wishlist to my cart and I didn't get a success message. Could it have something to do with
    PHP Code:
    if ($cart_updated == true ) {

zen_redirect(zen_href_link($gotozen_get_all_get_params($parameters))); 
    in wishlist_cart_actions.php?

Plugin Contributions

And ignore my last post please. That part was me fooling around with the templates on 3 hours of sleep.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nagelkruid View Post
    Hello Delia,
    In version 0.9 the suport for attributes is introduced.
    The only way i see this working is when you submit the cart_quantity form in the main product page just as if you would adding a product to the cart.
    The reason is, there is no other way (i tried a few things i see no way around it) to catch the array that holds the attributes when you want to add it to the wishlist.

So if you want to use the wishlist from 0.9 onwards, you will need to place the add to wishlist button within the form on the product page and you can no longer use the sidebox for adding products to the wishlist. All this is clearly stated in the readme, please correct me if i didn't put it in there?

As previously stated, not all attribute types are fully working as expected yet, if you are using checkboxes or text input, these are treansferred into the class and into the serialized string in the table, but they aren't yet shown on the wishlist itself when you look at the products.

This could be easily fixed, i have a running prototype that uses a database table similar to the cart_basket_history but to be honest, as this module didn't get the amount of interest i thought it would, i sort of lost my enthousiasm to further develop it.

Maybe if we join our strengths i could indeed set myself into picking it up again :)
    I missed this post!
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nagelkruid View Post
    You may not have uploaded all files or some of the files are not uploaded correctly or are in the wrong place.

Specifically, you will need to check the file in includes/extra_cart_actions which should pick up the action from this button
    I have installed this twice and still when clicking on the add to cart button it takes you to the shopping cart instead. Yes, the cart action file is there.

Since this hasn't been tested specifically on php 4.xxx, I was wondering if this was the case. I installed it on a fresh install on my own server. So now it actually adds the product to the cart!

What in the world can I be missing?

Plugin Contributions

Found the problem. You didn't allow for someone using the css buttons instead of images. Will post correct button code as soon as I get straightened out.

Plugin Contributions

So the problem is that you have set up the button to have a value of yes when if it's a css, it has to have the value of your text.

The alternative is to add in a hidden input field so change your code on the product_info_display.php to
    Code:
    <!--&ltbr class="clearBoth" />
    optional depending where the code is added-->

<?php if (UN_MODULE_WISHLISTS_ENABLED) {
    if ( $_SESSION['customer_id'] ) {
    	echo '<input type="hidden" name="wishlist" value="yes" />';
    echo '<div id="productWishlistLink" class="buttonRow back">';
    echo zen_image_submit(UN_BUTTON_IMAGE_WISHLIST_ADD, UN_BUTTON_WISHLIST_ADD_ALT);
    echo '</div>';
    } else {
    echo '<div>';
    echo UN_BOX_WISHLIST_LOGIN_TEXT;
    echo '</div>';
    }
    } else {}
    ?>

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast