Plugin Contributions

red flag No images on website or admin after new installation

Hi everyone

I installed the most recent version of zen cart on my new site(i have four other sites with zen cart installed and no problems)
    After i installed it on my site (colombianjeanswholesale.com) i noticed that the admin section was missing all the icons and images,then i checked the site and saw that there is no images on the site as well

I installed and uninstalled zen cart through my host and then through FTP various times and no luck.

Currently i tried installing everything from one of my sites to this one to see if the images will load there but no luck.

I have tried searching here for this issue but nobody has given a solution. My host ( bluehost) hasnt been able to help through their chat system. I opened a support ticket an i am waiting for an answer, i have a feeling it may have something to do with the database. Please help!

Default Re: No images on website or admin after new installation

Either your host has just now fixed it or it just needed me to look at it, becasue I am seeing all the images.

Plugin Contributions

Not seeing it on explorer or firefox, what browzer you using enchantedneedle ?

as far as the question when you set up to update the other sites you have something, must have changed. Stupid question but have you checked the files for colombianjeanswholesale that you are transferring to make sure that the admin files and images folders are there ?

intersting problem i know at least with the pic and red x's in the past with my sites the hot link setting was messing it up for some reason. may look there. also i would contact your hosting company see if they have any ideas as well.

ill look into it and see what i may find i love searching for info.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shwag View Post
    Not seeing it on explorer or firefox, what browzer you using enchantedneedle ?

as far as the question when you set up to update the other sites you have something, must have changed. Stupid question but have you checked the files for colombianjeanswholesale that you are transferring to make sure that the admin files and images folders are there ?

intersting problem i know at least with the pic and red x's in the past with my sites the hot link setting was messing it up for some reason. may look there. also i would contact your hosting company see if they have any ideas as well.

ill look into it and see what i may find i love searching for info.
    I was thinking of the hot link settings before but i just thought nah that cant be it. Tried it out andddd of course that was the problem, thank you so much you have saved me a lot of time and money!!!

Plugin Contributions

glad i could help

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shwag View Post
    glad i could help
    Now I need one more thing please

My site is aligned to the left, but I want it centered. I searched the forums and found some answers (margin: auto and mainwrapper settings) but nothing happens to the site when I make this changes.

Once again the site is colombianjeanswholesale.com

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Don't you just love commercial templates -- NOT!
    You'll need to find the opening table in the body and add align="center" to the hard-coded cellspacing and cellpadding.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Don't you just love commercial templates -- NOT!
    You'll need to find the opening table in the body and add align="center" to the hard-coded cellspacing and cellpadding.
    You are the best! Thanks!