Plugin Contributions

bug Aggregation of attributes prices - excluding the price of the product

I have this problem:
    I wanted to run a wholesale dresses in ZenCart. Customers after the entry into the dress will see the price of a single dress (like 1 eur) but ... They will also have to choose from drop-down box sizes (how many pieces of the size), eg: The first drop down box:
    size 34 - 1 pcs
    size 34 - 2 pcs
    size 34 - 3 pcs

second drop down box:
    size 36 - 1 pcs
    size 36 - 2 pcs
    size 36 - 3 pcs

and so I say, if you select one of the size 34 dresses and two dresses size 36, after adding to cart I get the price of aggregate attributes + dress price. Is it possible to do that does not count price of the dress, only as the same selected attributes?

Sorry for my english

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Aggregation of attributes prices - excluding the price of the product

If you set the price to zero then the price of the cheapest attribute will be used instead e.g. "starting at 1 euro", where 1 euro is the price of size 34 1pcs.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Aggregation of attributes prices - excluding the price of the product

Unfortunately, the price of the product must be, because it attributes the price increase on the principle of multiplication. Product price will change along with the change of language (Euro and Polish Zloty) The best thing was that this option would raise the price of each attribute on the principle of multiplication - and finally the price was deducted a single dress. Unfortunately, I do not know how to do it

http://lopik.desperadowholesale.com/...&products_id=1