Plugin Contributions

Default Multiple Dropdown Issue- Invalid selection

I just installed v1.3.9h and i have 4 dropdown options with several option values including a "choose below" option value for each dropdown.

THe customer only needs to select 1 option from the 4 dropdowns, not 1 option from each of the 4 dropdowns (This is why i added the "choose below" option value set to "display only" for each, because it was adding the first option value for each dropdown in the cart).

I have played with the attributes controller trying many options but I either get an error saying "...invalid selection..." or with other settings it doesnt give the error, but it displays into the shopping cart with the 1 chosen selection and the other 3 default dropdowns selections saying "choose below" .

I just need 1 option "color" chosen for the item. Not 1 option and 3 "choose below"

here is the page:
    http://hicojackson.com/store/index.p...&products_id=1

I Hope I was clear. Any help or suggestions appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple Dropdown Issue- Invalid selection

Place all color options into one dropdown selector

You might need to alter the color description to match
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, But the colors have different prices per category, and there are about 50 color selections total when i finish adding them. That would work, but I like it as a last resort for layout reasons.

It would be convenient to be able to make the dropdowns optional. If I knew much about PHP I would try to edit it. I am sure there is a way.

I have never used an add-on before and maybe I should try one here. I just fear having new problems with the add-ons.

Plugin Contributions

I just need 1 option "color" chosen for the item. Not 1 option and 3 "choose below"

But the colors have different prices
    Price them by attributes
    Or as you have a standard color at one cost then the others can be incremented with the factor/off set settings
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Yeah I have them priced by attributes already, I was just hoping there was a way to make certain attributes optional. It would help me layout alot of options on one product page. It looks like I am going to have to spread the options through several different categories.

Another great option I would love is to have quantity boxes associated with attributes. that way they could select:

balloon size (11", 14", 24", 36" ... etc ... all with different base prices)...

then they could choose:

5 : red
    4: lavendar
    7: gold

... and add 16 bags of one size balloon (different colors) to the cart at one time.

Instead they have to load 1 size and color at a time and choose continue shopping. It just takes them in loops. But it seems the only option for now unless i can find a good mod to handle this somehow.

I sure appreciate your responses.